Hello! New Indian in casablanca. need information

Hi! I'm from New Delhi but I am currently living in Spain. I want to go to Casablanca, Morocco, and I need some information about living there ...
To contact a fellow Indian who can advise me on accommodation, transport, the current situation of the country and that sort of thing. Thanks to all

Hello Bharat,

Welcome to Expat.com :) ,

I've moved your post to the Casablanca English speaking forum for more visibility and better interaction with other members.

If you want you can also write in spanish but in the Spanish speaking forum.

Regards,

Sarah

Hi!i'm Nida from Casablanca Morocco.I just saw your post,if you haven't visited yet,or if you're interested in having moroccan friends,let me know,here's my email address: [email protected]

Enjoy your day!

you are welcome wht is yr questions ?

Hey Nida,
Are you in Casa now?

Hey Nida,
Are you in Casa now?

you can contact me when every you come to morocco ii wil give you all information about travelling also our company express visa sarl ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@shemcool.

For reasons of security please do not post any contact details here on the open forum.
Advertising your business is not allowed here either, so please post your business in the directory located under Services at the top of this page.