Missing person

Hi all

i and my family has been looking for my brother for the past 9years. The last place he was seen was Casablanca. Pls can someone tell how I can go about finding him.

thanks.

Hi all
i and my family has been looking for my brother for the past 9years. The last place he was seen was Casablanca. Pls can someone tell how I can go about finding him.
thanks.
-@nasisinancy

Is it possible to give more information? Where was he last seen? The circumstances of his disappearance? Maybe a name or photo. The more information you have the greater possibility of finding him. Also I would check with the local police and gendemdiere. I would check with the last place he lived.

Hi , there  are several steps you can take:

Contact local law enforcement: The first step in finding a missing person is to contact the local police department. They will have resources and tools available to assist in the search, including access to databases of missing persons , his phone , his card SIM , and if he used his social account to sign in , so he may be located from his IP phone.

Check local shelters and hospitals: It's possible that the missing person may have been located at a shelter or hospital, so it's important to check these locations as well.

if you got any access  to his email or social account , try to read his email or message , last phone call  , if you  can not get access to his phone or laptop , its better to check with a pro to get access  to his online account or phone .

@Nana Tee thank you so much . The last place he stayed was Casablanca. His name is Azeez Tunde. His nick name is T.boy

@hichamlegion I don't have access to his social media messages . I messaged few of his Facebook friends it happens they haven't seen him in long time too. Pls how do I get in touch with any of the local police, shelter , or hospital in Casablanca. I'm from Nigeria 🇳🇬 Thanks

Hello, really sorry to hear that! I hope you find him safe and well!

I would start by contacting the Nigerian embassy in Rabat, they should offer advice and assistance.

Can I ask, what other steps have you taken over the last 9 years, seems like a very long time to try to locate him now?

Hello nasisinancy,

I'm also sorry to hear that.

You can post an advertisement in the Casablanca classifieds section. There is a specific category for missing people.

Please provide as many details as possible so that people can easily recognize him if they have seen him.  Even though it has been 9 years, he must have changed a lot, it is important not to lose hope.

Regards,

Cheryl

Expat.com team