Tourist visa in Izmir

Hey you !! My fiancee and me are planning to stay in Izmir and search for job during July and August as long as it is a high tourist period..My fiancee is from Iraq and I am from Greece..Is Izmir a good choice ?? And I think , he should pay around 400 euro every three months for tourist visa?? If he gets work he is going to have a work permit and so visa payment changes?? Thank you in advance for your attention!!!

you dont need to pay for tourist visa.

you need to show the equivalent of whatever amount they told you in a bank for each month you will stay. so, IF the amount they ask is 300 $, you want to stay 10 months, you must show $3000 in the bank. if you are going to stay 3 months, then $900.

OR, you can also show a foreign exchange slip if you dont have a bank account - just go to a foreign exchange office, and sell $900, and tell them to make the slip in the name of the person applying for visa - in this case your fiancee.

then you will give that slip to the foreign police, proving that you have $900 to live for 3 months in izmir.