Freelance Work Permit?

Hey ExPats--

I've been looking for a place like this.

Recently, I have fallen in love with a Bulgarian man, and we now want to live together and be together, like, forever and ever. It's a beautiful story, and if I had enough time here, I'd tell it to all of you. It involves a chance encounter and several visits to the Black Sea coast.

Now, because we are both men, there is no way for us to acquire a visa through regular means. I've recently been trying to find work ANYWHERE (seriously, anywhere), and have only been able to find work with civil contracts. Do any of you know if it is possible to acquire a Type D Visa through freelance? I spoke with the embassy in D.C., and they said it was possible but not likely. However, with the insane amount of confusion surrounding BG bureaucracy, I am still unclear about how good my chances are. I have two companies willing to sign me on to a freelance contract, but I'm not sure whether or not to take the jobs due to the possibility that I will be denied my visa.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

HeartBroken and Desperate

Hello garrard.conley.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

I am a Bulgarian Lawyer who is also part of the expat comminity due to the fact my partner is a foreigner. If you provide the necessary information I may be able to assist you in your attempts to establish in Bulgaria.

Best regards and good luck,

Beaneta

Dear Sir,
We are Tour Operator in west and South Africa Sir,some of our Business men
would like to visit Bulgaria and we will appreciate if you could help us
with the visa letter as well as Hotel for 7 days, pls.can you do visa support
for Nigeria citizen have permanent resident  in south Africa, apply for
tourist visa Belarus embassy in south Africa, if ? .how much it cost? and
how long time it will take to do this letter? thanks.

Hoping to hear from you.

Beast Regard

Adex Lucas (Travel Manager)
De-laih Travel & tour
37 Jorissen St. Brammfontain,
Johannesburg South Africa,
Tell no.:- +27 11 403 9858
Fax no.:- +27 11 339 3942
cell no.:-  +27 732 35 4272
Y.mail :- [email protected]
G.mail :- [email protected]

You don't need invitations for tourist visas and please address the correct embassy (Belarus, not Bulgaria)