Registration needed for the Netherlands

My girlfriend (Canadian, w) needs a registration in the Gemeende! We found a room but they won't register anyone there as it's temporary and the girl needs to e registered whil doing an internship abroad. Now I need a registration from at least March till End of April...

It's very difficult to get this as specially the temporary rooms are often without registration.

Can anyone register me? I can pay something for the expenses (garbage tax, etc)...Do you have any idea how to get registered?

We're on low budget, traveled long and finally found a room we can share for 350 EURO... Just the registration problem. Without registration they might cancel the visa of my girlfriend!

Find in the ads a lot of people are offering this service.They usually ask 100e per month.My husband is paying for address 50e a month.

If heard that there should be this service. 100 Euro would be too much, working on a minimum salary and paying this...50 might be possible but i've never read of anyone offering this "service"... If you or anyone has an advice / knows someone, please post or PM me!

Do on web marktplaats.nl ,find huizen en kamers and then huur kamer and there u will find something like vertrouwd adress or inschrijven postadres or just put it on google and add the city.Also check viavia.nl!Succes!