Assault @ 360

Dear all,

I would like to start this post with a positive note: short week, enjoy your vacation on thursday.

Now on to bitter news.

last thursday i was meeting up with a group of friends at 360 mall. the ladies had gotten there first and were looking for a parking spot. we (my friend and i) were en route.

we got a call from our friend over there, she was in tears.

she had just been assaulted by 5 young men in the parking lot.

why? because she told them off for driving erratically within the parking lot (where they almost side swiped her car).

how? they took offense to her telling them off, so they followed her in their car and rear-ended her, she got out to see what had happened, and they jumped her.

5 of them. ages no older than 19 or so.

they left her with a black eye, a swollen lip and scratch marks all over her neck and arms.

not one person tried to intervene to help her.

worse, people were tweeting about a woman yelling obscenities at kids in the parking lot. not caring a damn what actually happened, and even once informed, they stood their ground that swearing is wrong.

but apparently beating up a woman in a crowded parking lot is ok.

their defense? she did not ask for help. as if a woman being assaulted by 5 men needs to ask for help.

i started a campaign on twitter, if any of you have a twitter account, please RT this hashtag #FindThe5, we are looking for any information on this group of assailants to help the police catch them as apparently the licence plate number that witnesses noted down was incorrect.

in this country, these hooligans are trying to teach us a lesson taht it is not a smart idea to open your mouth to defend others, to warn the reckless to pay attention.

thank you for your time.

Social Network sometimes not good for some ppl..they see someone get hit, killed or accident and instead of helping they take pictures for instagram :(

Makes me so mad I could puke!

This is terrible and very tragic indeed!