VIETNAM - SAFETY DESTINATION FOR TRAVELLERS

Hi every expatriate,

I invite all visit our country - S shape called Vietnam. We have many beautiful places:

1/ Dalat highland mountain tiny city but there are many many good view, fresh fruits and fresh vegetable - some onle appear in Dalat - Called Little Paris.

2/ My Khe Beach (some people called China Beach - but truth name is My Khe Beach). It is very nice, very clean, very pure with smooth sand).

3/ Ha Long Bay - the Unesco Heritage Site and New7wonders of Nature.

In my country, no conflict, no war - so everyone are safety.

If anyone need free information of destination along Vietnam, don't hesistate to contact me free.

wow nice..

thanks for info, i would love to put Vietnam as my destination for my next year holiday :)

Hi Princess Sandra,

Welcome to Vietnam. When you come, please call me!

i have been there..done that...and got the T-shirt..

:D

Yes, Ryan,

When did you stay in Vietnam? Hanoi or Hochiminh city or Dalat? I am working and living in Hanoi now but I love Little Paris - Dalat highland tiny city. I bought a small land but I haven't built home. When I enough money for building it, I will invite anyone who want to Homestay tourist stay my home in Dalat.

Welcome you visit Vietnam again, Ryan!

My favorite uncle died in Vietnam.

That was 20 years before I was born, but that's why he's my favorite uncle.

aabie ryan wrote:

i have been there..done that...and got the T-shirt..

:D

Do it again. Do it better. Got the T-shirt. Get the T-short.

TODAY, THERE ARE SOME MEMBERS ASKING ABOUT HANOI - THE CAPITAL OF VIETNAM. I AM A HANOIAN, SO ISHARE SOME INFORMATION FOR REFERENCE:

Hanoi Travel Guide - Your destination overview of Hanoi, Vietnam

The pretty city of Hanoi is located in the north of Vietnam and is one of the main destinations for visitors to the country. Offering a mixture of Eastern, Colonial and French styles, Hanoi is a fascinating place to explore and there are plenty of good places to drink, shop and dine here.

Those on a tight budget will want to base themselves in the Old Quarter as most of Hanoi's budget accommodation can be found here as well as plenty of cheap places to eat. Visitors with more cash to splash will be able to choose from an excellent range of five-star hotels, most of which are located in the center of the city.

Full of attractions such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the One Pillar Pagoda and the Hanoi Water Puppet Theater, it is easy to see why many tourists find it difficult to leave Hanoi.

Old Quarter
The Old Quarter features a number of buildings that date back more than 2,000 years such as St Joseph's Cathedral and Huyen Thien Pagoda. This is a good neighborhood for sightseeing and exploring on foot.

Hoan Kiem
Meaning Lake of the Restored Sword, this district is situated around the large and lovely Hoan Kiem Lake, and a large number of Hanoi's most prominent attractions are located in Central Hanoi. Visitors can visit temples and museums in the daytime, before relaxing at Central Hanoi's theaters, restaurants and bars in the evening.

West Lake
Located to the north of Hoan Kiem, West Lake is popular with expats as this district features some excellent restaurants and bars. There are also some interesting tourist attractions located here such as the Tran Quoc Pagoda and the Museum of Ethnology.

Ba Dinh
Visitors who venture south of West Lake will find the neighborhood of Ba Dinh, which is Hanoi's old French administrative center. There are also some interesting places to explore including the One Pillar Pagoda, the Botanical Gardens and the Temple of Literature.

Hai Ba Trung
Although it features few tourist attractions, the neighborhood of Hai Ba Trung is a good place to see traditional Vietnamese life. This is also a good place for shopping as there are some great traditional markets and shops here as well as restaurants and places to relax such as Lenin Park and Thien Quang Lake.

Hanoi Entertainment Guide - For fun, recreation, and relaxation

Although the nightlife scene is much tamer in Hanoi than in other parts of Southeast Asia, there are still plenty of bars, clubs and venues offering life music to be found here. Most of the bars close at 23:00 or midnight, so partiers tend to start early drinking early in Hanoi.

There are a number of vibrant festivals held throughout the year and this is a great time to see the culture and religious spirit of the city. One of the most interesting festivals for visitors is the Co Loa Festival, while those who arrive in the spring will witness the annual elephant festival.

Ngoc Son Temple
Situated in Hoan Kiem Lake, this picturesque temple is surrounded by tranquil grounds and is home to a number of gigantic turtles as well as containing displays of Vietnamese history.

Hanoi City Tours
A number of different travel companies take visitors to Hanoi on tours of the city, which serves as a great introduction. These daylong tours include a wide range of major sightseeing attractions such as the Ngoc Son Temple, the Dong Xuan market, the Old Citadel, the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda, the Ethnology Museum, the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. It is also possible to arrange longer tours which take visitors to places of interest just outside the city.

Golf
There are some great places to play golf in and around Hanoi and a good place to start is the Hanoi Club, which also offers a range of other activities. Another excellent choice is the King's Island Golf Resort and Country Club, which offers spectacular views of the Ba Vi Mountain and the waters of the Dong Mo Reservoir from its 36-hole course.

Cooking classes
Taking a cooking class is a good way to get something extra out of the trip than simple souvenirs and photographs and is also a good way to impress friends back home. The stylish Old Hanoi offers gourmet cooking classes, while the Hanoi Cooking Centre offers both long and short courses for adults and children.

Co Loa Festival
Lasting for an entire week, this festival takes place at the start of the year in a tribute to King An Duong Vuong. Culture lovers will be able to see traditional cheo theater performances as well as wrestling competitions and cockfighting.
When it comes to entertainment, Hanoi has plenty to offer. In addition to seeing the sights, visitors can take in a show at the theater, indulge in a spot of shopping or explore the parks. There are also outdoor pursuits available such as golf, swimming and cycling.

Nightlife
Hoan Kiem Lake contains most of Hanoi's Western-style bars and this is a good place to meet other travelers at the end of the day. There are also some vibrant clubs here where it is possible to dance until the small hours. Also popular with music lovers is Minh's Jazz Club, where people gather to listen to live sets from local musicians.

I just left Hanoi to move to Pakse, Laos. I miss the traffic jam in Hanoi in the morning and afternoon when I catched bus to work and leave office.

I miss old coffee shops where I can drink Egg Coffee at Giang Coffee (39 Nguyen Huu Huan Street).

I realize that each moment I used to hate, now become good memory. If you visit Vietnam, special Hanoi. Don't hesitate to contact me, free. I will guide you online. I sure that Vietnam is safety destination for any foreigners.

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR