Dress code for women

Hi guys

Maybe this question is more to all womens who live in Kuwait! What is allowed to wear for western women in warm/hot day? What is about short's, dresses under knee ( but not mini)?

you can wear anything you like ;)

Enyla this topic has been discussed before on this forum :) have a looksie and u'll find exactly what ur looking for. as fadi said, u can wear whatever u like, just keep it moderate and considerate. best advice i can give u is come here, go to the malls, have a look at how the ladies dress and plan accordingly.

Thanks legacy for your advice :)

Welcome dear to kuwait .
The dress code is not to show much of your body I think this is the the right code ;):D

depends where you work/live lol

kuwaiti girl wrote:

Welcome dear to kuwait .
The dress code is not to show much of your body I think this is the the right code ;):D

Thanks. It is ok to use jeans to work?

legacy wrote:

Enyla this topic has been discussed before on this forum :) have a looksie and u'll find exactly what ur looking for. as fadi said, u can wear whatever u like, just keep it moderate and considerate. best advice i can give u is come here, go to the malls, have a look at how the ladies dress and plan accordingly.

.... u can wear whatever u like, just keep moderate. Saying 'keep moderate' means you cannot wear whatever you like 😉😂..... just kidding ✌️

estevezalicia wrote:

Thanks. It is ok to use jeans to work?

No restriction from the society overall, but it depends upon the dress codes of the company you work with. My company doesn't allow jeans.