New in Kuwait - looking for some activities

Hey everyone,

I just arrived to Kuwait a couple days ago for job purposes and I'm looking for any type of activities (football -soccer- especially) Is there like some group of people that play on a regularly basis that would need a new guy :)

As I'll be staying for a couple of years i'd also like to learn arabic. Is there like some school or classes that someone could recommend ?

Cheers,

Anthony

Hi Anthony

Welcome to Q8 :)

You could join meetup.com, there's loads of activities and thevpeople are lovely.

Ally

Hey Allie,

Thanks, I'll check that out later on

Anthony

Hi !

About sports, I am in 2 football groups , "expat bored in kuwait" in facebook and the other is among mostly spanish, email me and you can join.

Also I love to run in the marina coastline starting in front of marina mall to the east.

I will start arabic in a place called ABD center or somethng alike, 25231015 is the phone ;)

k-anto1 wrote:

Hey everyone,

I just arrived to Kuwait a couple days ago for job purposes and I'm looking for any type of activities (football -soccer- especially) Is there like some group of people that play on a regularly basis that would need a new guy :)

As I'll be staying for a couple of years i'd also like to learn arabic. Is there like some school or classes that someone could recommend ?

Cheers,

Anthony