Best places to live for young American couple

Hello! Any thoughts/suggestions/recommendations on the best areas to live for a young American couple ??

Thanks!!:D

Salmiya is the best , everything s near by

+1
Salmiya

2 for salmiya

as Americans, you will find your fellow compatriots mostly situated in areas such as Mangaf, Mahboula and Fintas, also Salwa is a top attraction.

it all depends on your budget, and your needs, will a one bedroom suffice? or do you need 2? (yes i know ur a young couple :P does that mean kids? no kids?)

Salmiya is great however HIGHLY congested, parking is a challenge.

so, instead of asking for accommodation based on your nationality, try finding it based on work location, budget, future plans etc. (furnished or not furnished)

;)

Hello to the "young" American couple, I am an AMerican now living in Kuwait...the best area is Fintas, I have lived there for 12 yrs now and I LOVE it...no traffic, congestion, etc. like the other areas of Kuwait, I live in an apt. inside a Kuwaiti family's house....thats the best deal so you dont have to worry about parking, etc....go to "Crazy in Kuwait" blog online and you can learn all you want about Kuwait..hope this helps...also if you are interested in learning to speak, read and write in Arabic contact me cuz we have free Arabic classes where I am working....take care...

Hello IPC,

I invite you to post an advert on classifieds Kuwait, under classes.

Melissa

Hey Legacy, where is the best place for Brits then?
At vindy

probably the other side of the pond from the yanks i think ;)

And so the game of wit begins..........

you will find my wit as formidable as my dancing skills

That'll be gangnam style, so I no more.....

:offtopic:

Let's not forget the initial topic please!

Thank you,
Melissa

Dear Melissa,

you will find that the initial topic has in fact been answered, so any banter is just in good humor to enrich the bonds of friendship between those that are active in the forum, as opposed to simply asking a question and not checking back with any feedback regarding the answers given.

topic or not, no word said is wasted.

Thank u for your responses. We don't have kids. We would like it furnished either 1 or 2 bedrooms. We would like rent to be under 350KD a month. Needs to be as close as possible to work location Camp Arifjan.

@smithnc703, have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Kuwait?
It might help.;)

Harmonie.