Your Tips4Income@Home?

Hi every one!We all have some free time at home and few have a lot of free time.Please give your advise for generating income from home.It may not be easy income.For example I am planing to keep chicken for eggs and birds sale.You also might have some ideas please be kind and share those ideas.
Thanking in anticipation for your valuable contribution.

No idea is small please share what you have in mind.It is a real serious topic and I am looking forward to welcome your valuable contributions.

seeling home made cakes and juices!

Hi Adim, your,s is the first contribution.Thanks a lot, good idea.

Many people try online stock trading and fail:
How to make a million on the stock market? Start with two million ...

Others do multi-level-marketing - they almost always fail, too.

I think the best advice is to do something you really like - so it's not important whether is actually makes money or not.

If you are really interested in making money .. Be a Free lancer and submit work on internet..

^^^That's another idea that usually fails!

One thing you should consider is doing something that you already do and really like, that way it won't seem like work.

Start off by looking at your hobbies and interests, maybe there is something there that could generate money. Perhaps you make detailed ship/aircraft models, do handicrafts such as knitting or doll making, woodworking... not everyone in the world has the time or talent it takes to do such things, but they are willing to pay top dollar to buy something from a person who does.

Maybe you are fluent in some other language, you could set up a website on the internet offering to do translations. This generates a good buck, but it is not consistent unless you have built up a big client base. I do translations via e-mail and teach on Skype. This generates a little extra income for me.

Be extremely cautious of any work-at-home schemes you might see on the internet, generally speaking these are mostly scams. You work for a while doing something only to find out you never get paid for the work you have done.

Hi thanks for your valuable contributions but it is not...not important whether it makes money or not.The point is we have to try and indicate work which we can do at home in our free time, to make income.I say again I am not looking for some thing like easy money type of scams.
I,ll be waiting for more sugessions.Thanks again with kind regards.

Hi Mr William Jams Woodward, thanks a lot for your such detailed contribution.I really like 2 of your sugessions are practically possible I am sure.Translations and teaching on skype.So I have to develop web site for these 2 things.From this another thing comes to my mind i.e developing web sites also.
I also need few words from you regading what I already have in mind i.e keeping chicken for eggs and birds sale.
Thanks once again with kind regards.

Hi, please take it seriously and post more sugessions I am waiting.

Hi, your valuable contributions are being awaited.Let,s be part of this brain storming and share your idesas frankly.

Hi every, no more brain stormings?

Meet expats all over the world

OR