Family Visa - Attestation Requirements

Hi,

Soon, I will be moving to Jeddah to join a new job. Pl let me know the attestation requirements for the endorsement of family visa. For myself, I got my Degree convocation attested from HRD and MEA in India and later got the same verified by Saudi Embassy in Mumbai after which they endorsed the visa on my passport.

Kindly let me the formalities.

Thx and regards,
Srini
Bangalore

hi srini - for family visa depends on what profession is mentioned on your iqama (residence permit).  firstly check does the profession allow you to call your family.
to be on the safe side get your marriage certificate translated and legalized by the saudi embassy. if u need any other info feel free to ask. Rgds Abbas

hi,
Thanks for the reply. The position offered is Computer Instructor and the Company HRD told that family can be brought. Pl let me know you valuable feed back.
Regards,
Srinivas

if ur profession allows to bring your family then you need ur marriage certificate translated and legalized for sure.
then in india you may require to submit your chilcrens birth certificate translated which u can do later before submitting the passports to the Saudi Embassy in India.
You can visit any office outside the Ministry of external affairs here in Jeddah and find some more details.