INTERNATIONAL PICNIC TOMORROW

Hi everybody,

Summer is here! The sun and heat are here!!

So, to enjoy this moment, my english friend and I (french) we organize this Saturday an international picnic!

Where : Parc Andre Citroen

Time : 13h. We will wait 15min for the latecomers.
For those who will arrive later, ask me by private message my phone number.

Meeting point : metro station Ballard (line 8 or tram 2)

What to bring :
• Something to eat to share (salty and/or sweet) and drink.
• Plastic plates, glasses, cutterly…
• A blanket and a sun umbrella (if you have and can take it with you) because we are not sure with all the people there will be, we will find a place in the shade.
• Wear your bikini . Indeed there are fountains in this park so we will be able to refresh!!
• Hat, sunscreen cream and water

The picpic will gather different nationalities and it will be the occasion to share an international moment during summer! And maybe some next outing together!

hey christelle,

That's some nice planning right there. I guess i'll c u guys at the place then tomo :)

yep ;)

I sticked the thread ;)

I'll be there as I'm organising it with Chris. We had some printing problems so anyone coming please ring me on 0627450231 if you arrive late or want to make sure you're hooking up with the right group.

hi christelle,

where it is this metro ballard in paris? sorry but i couldnt find it in map?

thanks maz

it is Balard. with only one L. that might be why you couldnt find it. I will let you know when we organize smtg else ;)

thanks christelle,

yeps i find it..i will be in Paris after 9 Sept..only free in weekends..catch u guys soon..

maz