Anyone up for Free day at the Museums in Paris tomorrow?

I hear the first Sunday of each month is free and I have been here a MONTH and have not gone to any. I guess I work too much. Anyone up for joining me??
  anyone? .. lol

Hi!

Yes the first Sunday of the month  museums are free

I plan to go to the centre Georges Pompidou, the Museum of modern art, there is in the middle of the Centre a big photobooth where we can get a free poster.

phil

Gwen, yes, the museum entrance is free on the 1st Sunday of every month but any special exhibit still has an entrance charge. Also, because it's free, it's crowded and usually hot because of all the bodies in the place but it's still enjoyable. Just be prepared and dress lightly. I love Le Llouvre and the Musée d'Orsay but there are many smaller art museums as well and a lot of art to be seen in les Hotels Particularier (sp?). Enjoy

Hi..tomorrow is gonna be yet another 1st sunday and luckly I am in Paris and would love to meet up with new people here. I am staying in a hotel near Massy for now and I am free this weekend. You can reach me at [email protected]

Gwen, just out of curiosity, what brought you to Paris. Given the world economic slump, I would guess there are not too many companies sending Americans on expat assignments. If you ever want to take a tour of some of the chateaux and gothic cathedrals of the Loire Valley, come on down for a day trip and I'll drive you to them. They are all within an hour's drive from my house near Orléans. The train from Gare d'Australitz gets you here in one hour.