Fellow Au Pairs?

Hi everyone! I arrived here in France a week ago... already feeling a little lonely. I have weekends free so if there's any other Au Pairs or people out there that want to explore the city or museums please let's network!

Hi SucreBleu!

How is Paris treating you so far?
Maybe you could organise an expat meetup there? Why not?

Regards
Armand

Hi!

I am also an au pair. How is your experience so far? Maybe we could meet sometime?

P.s. I love Disney too! Have you been to Disneyland Paris yet?

Hi!!

It's going well so far... except today the teachers are on strike and I get both of my kids all day. *sigh*

I just went to Disneyland Paris for the first time two weeks ago, I ended up buying an annual pass, so if you'd like to go, I'm totally down! :) What days do you have off?

hej guys :)
i am an au pair in paris since august ;) and i want to meet new people ;) please contact me
[email protected]

HI,
I am an au pair just outside of Paris, in a town call Bougival and I have just arrived and would like to make some new friends. I am quite happy to do anything in Paris and discover what the city has to offer.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Charlie

I will work near Paris as an aupair from september on, too. I'm just a little bit younger than the rest here :P But I'd also like to meet up with someone!

Hi!
I just arrived today from New Zealnd, I'm working as an au pair in the 11th arrondissement of Paris,
I don't know anyone here and would love to make some friends and meet fellow au pairs :)
I'm free weekends and also most mornings during the weeks if anyone wants to meet up.
-Nina

Hey everyone! I'm tamara and I'm an au pair in the 7th arrondisment but living the 4th. I'm from Australia, sydney and trying to meet some people in Paris. Let me know if you would like to meet up for a coffee or something. Tamara

hi to you! j'aimerai vraiment t'accompagner mais je suis un peu loin de france. I am in Dakar, the capital city of senegal but I wish you good stay.
Mags

@magsdiaw - In english please on this English Speaking forum! :)

Tahnk you,
Aurélie

Hey all,

i am french man (parisien :) ), if you want some information help advise about paris don t hesitate .
(i know the feeling to be alone in a big city ^^ i discover that there was 4 month when i come in belgrad, tomorow i come back paris and now it was my turn to help other :) )

so dont don t hesitate , to ask by message or to discover the city by walk or something else :P