New morning yoga class in English

New morning yoga class in English

with Miranda

Every Tuesday 8:30am at GAYA Yoga

Starting the day with Vinyasa yoga allows for openness and distribution of energy thoughout the body to get your day going.
This one hour class starts with a gentle warm up with sun salutations that bring you into the day. Then it continues with strengthening, stretching and ends with a short relaxation.

Open to all levels.

GAYA - Gérard Arnaud Yoga Studio
11 passage Saint-Pierre Amelot
75 011 Paris (code 08A79)
no reservation, please arrive 10 min. before the class begins.

Miranda is a devoted practitioner and teacher of Vinyasa yoga. She was introduced to yoga as a child in Copenhagen, Denmark where she grew up, but it was not until 1999 after walking into a Hatha class in Brooklyn that yoga opened up a new perspective and became an integrated part of her life.

Her classes focus on breath and movement and finding space, awareness and freedom in daily life.

Hi miraartz,

You should post this advert under Paris classifieds > classes section -(Sports, Yoga, Tai Chi) and not on the forum.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Hi miranda i would like to know how much does it cost for 1hour can u please send me a mail with some informations my add is [email protected]
Regards
Corinne

Hi Miranda,
I'm very interested in your class and would like to know how much it costs too...is it per class or is there some kind of monthly subscription you can get? Could I come to the first class for free just to see try it out and see if I like it?
Thanks!:)
Juno