Where to buy furniture for a bathroom?

Guys, can anybody advise a bathroom furniture shop in Cairo?

hi, salab in makram abeid street, nasr city has a great selection of baths ,showers,sinks,taps and tiles.

Thanks a lot

Оксана, добрый день! Вы давно в Каире? Я переезжаю в Каир сентябре - получила работу в организфции здравоохранения. Хотелось бы узнать побольше об El Rehab - хочу снять там квартиру. Какие районы препочтительнее, есть ли какие-то факторы который надо учитывать при поиске жилья и тп.
Заранее благодарна
Александра

@AlexandraG - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everybody may understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Oksana,

You can visit IKEA Cairo Festival Mall I believe it won't be too far from Rehab. I was there recently and found many nice items and with very reasonable prices. You are most welcome to ask me anytime about these stuff I'm an Interior Designer and can be of help, and don't worry I won't charge you for my expertise :))

Meteor Shower wrote:

Hi Oksana,

You can visit IKEA Cairo Festival Mall I believe it won't be too far from Rehab. I was there recently and found many nice items and with very reasonable prices. You are most welcome to ask me anytime about these stuff I'm an Interior Designer and can be of help, and don't worry I won't charge you for my expertise :))

Hello Meteor Shower :cheers:

Welcome to the forum of Expat.com and thanks for your first share on this thread. However, please note the latter was inactive since 2012, you may not get any response.

You can participate on more recent threads, and create your own too to introduce yourself to the online expat community :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thanks Kenjee for letting me know, I just missed the date it was posted !

dear,,search any cleopatra branch ,,they offer now a great discount for their products
reaches 10 000 egp

you can go to Ikea their furniture is really good .... you will always find what you are looking for  :)