Simply work in france

Hi!
I want have some experience in living abroad about 1-2 months.

I plan to lease my flat in Moscow and rent a room in France. It will be about 400 euros profit per month, but I think it will be so boring, live in France without occupation, and want to ask about some simple work offers. I ready to cook dierent russian meals or anything else.

If I write in not right partition of forum, can you send me a link to right?
Thanks!

I am English resident, living in France.

I have an opportunity for you in France, in Orleans.

Will you be interested ?

jived2004 wrote:

I am English resident, living in France.

I have an opportunity for you in France, in Orleans.

Will you be interested ?

Yes, sure!
My mail is [email protected], you may write me to this email, if this comfortably for you!
Thanks!

Hi! I live in Hong Kong now. I am planning to move and work in Paris France. I am looking for a company or family who can sponsor me and my son to go there. I have experiences in office jobs such as Senior shipping clerk,secretary,jr.waitress in 5 star hotel restaurants, or i can also work as a helper. I am willing to learn depend on what kind of job offer. If anyone can help, kindly email me at [email protected]

Relocation to Paris,

Moving abroad can definitely be a challenge but the transition can be made easier with relocation agencies. For an expat living in Paris. (moderated: no free ads). Has anyone had experiences with relocation agencies?

Hi! I live in India now. I am planning to move and work in  France(any where).I am Mechanical Engineer with 13 plus years of experience in the fields of Aeronautics / Auto motives.I am willing to learn depend on what kind of job offer. If anyone can help, kindly email me at [email protected]