Asylum in uk or us

what are the ways by which i could be granted an asylum

You cannot you can only claim asylum from your home country if your life is in danger due to political or religious affiliations. As you are in Saudi Arabia you will have to claim asylum here! The Asylum rules are you should claim asylum in the first country you arrive in. Now in the UK until your status as a genuine asylum seeker is approved you will be sent to a detention camp awaiting deportation back to your home country! Not sure what the US do probably something similar!

Martin Fin wrote:

You cannot you can only claim asylum from your home country if your life is in danger due to political or religious affiliations. As you are in Saudi Arabia you will have to claim asylum here! The Asylum rules are you should claim asylum in the first country you arrive in. Now in the UK until your status as a genuine asylum seeker is approved you will be sent to a detention camp awaiting deportation back to your home country! Not sure what the US do probably something similar!

i dont get it . sent back to my home country ? then what is the point ?

What Martin means is:
As long as your asylum claim is under verification process, you'll have to remain in the detention camp. Finally, on conclusion of the process, they may allow you to live (if passed) or send you to your home country (if the case wasn't found genuine).

ex_pa wrote:
Martin Fin wrote:

If your claim is genuine then you should be claiming it here in Saudi Arabia. If you leave here to go to the UK or US you would have to fly which would require a visa. If you try any other method it can be seen that you are not a genuine asylum seeker as you would have to travel overland or by sea to the two countries. During that journey you would then have landed / passed through other countries on your way in which you should have claimed asylum. The UK prisons / detention camps are full of people doing this most are now sent back.

Also if you arrive in the UK without a visa you are sent back to the country your flight last stopped at or started from and the Airline has a heavy fine for permitting you to get on the flight without the appropriate documentation.

go to mexico and cross the border like everyone else

ex_pa wrote:
Martin Fin wrote:

Why the UK ? our benefits, schooling, national health, free housing, streets paved with gold.I can see the attraction.
Do yourself a favour, stay away, its not all good.

If you have left your home country and have a visa here, why not stay here, the weather is better than UK!

Moestavern wrote:
ex_pa wrote:
Martin Fin wrote:

Why the UK ? our benefits, schooling, national health, free housing, streets paved with gold.I can see the attraction.
Do yourself a favour, stay away, its not all good.

If you have left your home country and have a visa here, why not stay here, the weather is better than UK!

Oh So right!

Tax at 25-40% plus the VAT at 20% on most things you by petrol £1.30 a litre that's 7.65 SAR or $2.03 US or $7.57 US a gallon.
No Jobs! Average Salary at £22K a year with most people earning much less than that with National Insurance and Tax taken out before you get it!

Stay here where you are not paying £100 a month just to heat and light your rooms.

Or working for a gang master licensed by the government and paying minimum wage but taking board and food out of it as well as any tax!

:D Great Place the UK! :D

ex_pa wrote:
Martin Fin wrote:

Tell me what you would do if you did get asylum in the UK MR EX_PA?
How would you expect to find a job when there are 2.5 million unemployed.
Or do you just think that by just turning up in the UK you will be given a house and benefit cheque every week.

no i heard that if you have been recognized as asylum then you will be given a free university education in the uk  !!!! i think its the same in USA

ex_pa wrote:

no i heard that if you have been recognized as asylum then you will be given a free university education in the uk  !!!! i think its the same in USA

There it is, that word 'FREE'

Let me tell you something my friend, I have worked in my own country for 36 years paying my taxes and national insurance.
I am here in KSA because I am sick to death of paying 30% of my wages over to a government who then hands my money out to the people who cannot be bothered to work or want FREE education.
Our UK Students have to pay 9000 gbp per year to attend University, most of them taking out crippling loans which they have to pay back if they can find a job, and you want me and my countrymen to fund your education.

Once you have been eductated in the UK you would more than likely jump on the next plane out, with your degree in hand and never set foot in the UK again.

If taxation in the UK was reasonable and my money was spent on improvements of our country then I would not be here.

What makes you think that you should get FREE education in my country, where would you live while you are being educated at our expense, how would you feed yourself while being educated.

You should take all this on board.

Harsh but all true.

Moestavern wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

There it is, that word 'FREE'

Let me tell you something my friend, I have worked in my own country for 36 years paying my taxes and national insurance.
I am here in KSA because I am sick to death of paying 30% of my wages over to a government who then hands my money out to the people who cannot be bothered to work or want FREE education.
Our UK Students have to pay 9000 gbp per year to attend University, most of them taking out crippling loans which they have to pay back if they can find a job, and you want me and my countrymen to fund your education.

Once you have been eductated in the UK you would more than likely jump on the next plane out, with your degree in hand and never set foot in the UK again.

If taxation in the UK was reasonable and my money was spent on improvements of our country then I would not be here.

What makes you think that you should get FREE education in my country, where would you live while you are being educated at our expense, how would you feed yourself while being educated.

You should take all this on board.

Harsh but all true.

i have never thought of it that way. i would not want to live at the expense of someone . i don't want you neither your country men to lose your money for nothing. but i think that there are so many philanthropic organizations out there that would do charity . that might fund the education of an ambitious guy . who just want a chance to do good. but i think i ought to figure a way other than this , since it will hurt you and your country men

ex_pa wrote:

ex_pa

You heard wrong!

University in the UK for students from the UK costs £9000 a year! 53000 SAR for students from other countries the cost is around £20000 a year plus accommodation you also have to be accepted so you need to have a minimum of or equivalent two A Levels most UK students have minimum of three these days and lots are turned away from their chosen University because the course is full. As Moestavern said there is 2.5 Million unemployed in the UK and most of them are young 18-25!

Martin Fin wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

ex_pa

You heard wrong!

University in the UK for students from the UK costs £9000 a year! 53000 SAR for students from other countries the cost is around £20000 a year plus accommodation you also have to be accepted so you need to have a minimum of or equivalent two A Levels most UK students have minimum of three these days and lots are turned away from their chosen University because the course is full. As Moestavern said there is 2.5 Million unemployed in the UK and most of them are young 18-25!

ok i am not going !

ex_pa wrote:

ok i am not going !

hahahahaha... dude just chill!!!