Moving to Al Ain

Hi Sara and Clairey

how are you doing both of you, hope u r so fine, 1st i hope you have a good job here in UAE, i just want to give you advise, Al ain is better than Abu Dhabi, accommodation is too much cheaper, quite city, Abu dhabi is to much crowded and you will stuck in the traffic everyday. so if the comparison between al ain and abu dhabi for sure al ain is better. i'm currently 10 months in alain but it's ok. i just miss living in dubai but its easy i can go to dubai any time i want, but also i don't recommend living in dubai and working in al ain because it will be very hard for you as i saw my friends who do like that are very tired. any way good luck for all of you. please let me know if you have any clarifications.
Walid

Hi Guys,
         Amana is very close to opening, I start this sunday and will have a much better idea of what is going on after then.
This will be their third intake of people, so they seem to be pretty much there.
Will post more as i find stuff out.
Cheers

Hi
i have job offer from PROVITA in Al Ain. is there anybody selected to the same place?

Hi all.
I too am waiting for Amana to open but in Abu Dhabi. I interviewed in London in June last year. my HAAD only came through at the end of February! I too have been given an opening time of June, lets hope it's not too far off... I am already over in Abu Dhabi and can't wait to get started. :-)