Best Country to work in & possibly immigrate? (considering all aspect)

Which country is best to work for? Also considering all sort of things like job opportunity......

Probably the one you're in, because you don't need a visa.

Come one buddy.

One where there are no numpties or dunderheids :top:
and where you wont get hassle.

Scotland a nice place to move to :top:

I keep hearing that the Middle East has all the jobs, but that would be too hot for me.  Scotland is too cold.

Why aren't there any job openings on tropical paradises?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Why aren't there any job openings on tropical paradises?

There are, especially tourism-related ones: A waiter earns US$8 per 12-hour workday in the Thai island resorts, and only slightly less than that in Bali. Usually accommodation (bed in a dorm) and food is provided, so you can save almost all of your income!

think in this economic condition of the world , your current location may be the best for you ..

If you save all of your $8 income you can afford one whole month's rent in New York after only 1 year of hard labor.

scotland too cold :/
well we do get the four seasons in 1 hour on a good day :joking:

Montenegro. Definitely.

how is uruguay ? indonesia ? srilanka ?
any ideas anyone can help ?

thnk u

the best of all is USA.. u can be all wanna be

Except president.  You're never going to be president, and neither am I.

Circumstances would dictate where you would work and live.

Some countries that are great to live in are not necessarily the place to work in due to lack of jobs.

I think I have a good arrangement where I work overseas but live with my family in Laos.

When I negotiate my work contracts my priority is to be flown in and out of Laos for my leave breaks.

I decided to stay here for the moment.
I love me job and now runnung the card making class which means i can use the card making machines from the shop :D

Stay in your country because it needs you and that's where you belong.

Stay in your country because it needs you and that's where you belong.

"Nice" comment on an expat website :/

Home country Love

I too consider scottland, but I know that visa policies are so strict and I will needed much money to move scottland.

I am interested in Montenegro, do you have any idea about the career opportunities there.

here is the U report for 2013 for the top countries to live in:

1 Norway
2 Australia
3 United States
4 Netherlands    
5 Germany    
6 New Zealand    
7 Ireland   
6 Sweden   
9 Switzerland    
10 Japan    
11 Canada

sensai

What criteria is that report based on ??

The UN releases this report every year.  Canada was number one for many years, but the reports says that other countries have been improving.

Here is the report is based on the HDI (Human Development Index - several factors go into this forumula)

This is the report here: http://hdr.undp.org/en/mediacentre/huma … 013report/

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR