Sex sells....

Good idea? Bad idea?
Would YOU buy one?

Letters to My Friends - Sex sells?

I think it could work and is certainly creative!  I'm afraid I wouldn't buy one since I am female and already live in Belize, but you may have a market out there.  Only thing you can do is a trial run and see what happens, right?

Good luck!
Emily

Thank you! Where in BZ are you?

San Pedro -- look under my profile photo on the left, it shows my location (as yours does).  :)

Emily

and also in India but beware of Cops ...hehehe

Fishbones, it is an original idea, but I doubt it would make you rich :-)  You definitely have the ability to "think outside the box", which will pay off at some point.

Happy that I read your thread as it lead to your blog, loved reading it as you present the real Belize.  Most other Belize bloggers focus only on all the good, and there is definitely lots of that.  But it's not all "sugar and spice", you balance things to perfection, thanks.

Hey Dave!
Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting on the pin-up idea. Im not looking to get rich, but having a little bit of spending money would be AMAZING. Just need enough to cover the cost of making the postcards and put some beer money in my pocket :)