Pool Construction

I have a property on the Hummingbird Highway near Middlesex. Does anyone know of someone in the area that builds in ground Swimming pools ? Contact information would be appreciated
Michael

Yes I do. His name is Tim, and I'll send you his # if you contact me via PM.

About 5 years ago, Tim & his crew built for us an off-grid, in-ground, solar-powered swimming pool, about 17' x 33', 6ft deep, from concrete & tile. It is picturesque & beautiful, built to Florida standards, with hardwood decking, a pump house, outdoor showers, etc. It is easy to maintain, and is still in good condition.

Since it is solar powered we needed to add additional solar panels & batteries, the pump is a power hog. We run the pump & filter for about 6 hours on sunny days only, and it perfectly meets our needs.

I don't know how to pm
Thanks

I would like more information on this as well.

no luck with phone number supplied. will let you know if I find someone
Mike

If in country from a BTL phone do not dial the area code (501) just the seven digits. If outside Belize dial that countries LD code plus all ten digits of the phone number.

Example from the USA to Belize 011-501-xxx-xxxx.

yes I dialed *** but nothing no message or anything just dead air

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details only through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If you are calling from Belize, *** is Tim's Belize cell #. I just talked to him, it works.

Calling from US is ***

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There is a good chance that your local phone company has an error in their international dialing table, call them to get it sorted out, or call using a phone from a different company.

weird I call from Canada to my caretaker all the time and its 011501 then the number but I cant seem to get through does he have an e mail address. I am coming down Feb 6 thru 20 and would like him to come by and give me a quote
Mike

If your caretaker's exchange is also 633, then I would agree it is weird.
If your caretaker's exchange is different, then my bet is still an international dialing table problem at your local phone company, or a third party provider they use.

Ok, obviously if he can't PM you to start he must be having trouble getting through. Nevertheless, I am looking for someone like Tim. I am on the Northern Highway in Ladyville right after Haulover Bridge and I am looking for quotes on the installation of an in-ground pool. Please PM me. Thanks!

Hello Pamelaannkatz27,

Please note that you are participating on an old thread. The last post is from 2019.

Regards

Bhavna

@Gales Point Mark Thomas Howe builds some pretty nice pools. [link moderated]

@Gales Point Mark Thomas Howe builds some pretty nice pools. [link moderated]
-@marciarandle

1f625.svg

@Gales Point Mark Please tell me how you got the pool installed and if you don't mind how much?? I have been looking for a long time and really want one installed soon!! Thanks.

I hired Duncan construction out of Placencia

16 x 32 x 9 deep with patio and pump shed cost 50000.00 u.s.

@Hood63 WOW! Thank you! I will look into that today and I am very grateful for your response!!

i know another guy in the middlesex area that does smaller pools if you give me your number i can whats app you some pictures

Mike

@Hood63 Thanks!! It is 302-310-0542 and he is asking me who you are so he can place the client and job.  I realize that was in 2019, right? Yet, it's still a contact nevertheless and I appreciate it!!

Sent you a what's app message

Hood63 I really appreciate your help with this and may be finally getting what we are looking for!!

Np let me know how it works out