I'm African and its my second day on this site....

Hey everyone!!!

I'm Abigail n i'm 24; i love singing,dancing,watching movies and interacting with pple...found this blog when I was bored n all... starting to fall in love with it n d awesome peeps here...Feels good to be here...xxxo!!!

Hi Abigail !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanx a lot armand....:)

Hye abby..welcome to the site..Hope we can be friends.

Hi Abby,

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you on board. I hope you will find your experience here both enjoyable and informative. I'm sure you will be able to meet lots of interesting people and make many new friends.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

wow..our names pronounced in almost the same (or maybe they are :D )

welcome to this blog..

ps : you have very lovely hair...i like that

-b-

Hey there,I have been here for a few months now and still haven't found friends,am so I would love to meet a someone I can have fun with like shopping,coffee,is anyone there?

yeh its nice in here.. good to know..

Hi dear...
how are you?
where are you?
i am very much interested to make African friends... how frequently you come online?

reply me,
with regds,

Ravi

marion88 wrote:

Hey there,I have been here for a few months now and still haven't found friends,am so I would love to meet a someone I can have fun with like shopping,coffee,is anyone there?

hi marion, we can meet for a coffe in DUBAI MALL, how about next sunday? let me know

Hi abby88 welcome to expatblog!

Welcome Abigail

hello

marion88 wrote:

hi marion, lets catch up in DUBAI MALL?
ashif

Welcome on board Abby, I hope you will like it here and get many friends.
Hope to see more of you very soon!

marion88 wrote:

Hi Marion88,

It will help if you are more active on this forum, I mean to post some messages.
It will help to contact more people instead only reading.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR