Working in a Hydroelectric power plant with nkohteken corp. @ cameroon

Hi guyz,
i got a job offer to work with nkohteken corp,
does anyone knows where can i confirm that the offer is NOT SCAM???

anyone knows/heard of cameroon government project for hydropower plant construction?

need your help guyz...thanks

Hi ezersteve and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried searching it on the web?

Regards
Armand

I would copy and paste your contact's email on google ... (by the way, never trust a yahoo, gmail or hotmail email address)

Hi everybody

I also got the same job offer fromNkohteken Corporation I also have the same question please help

i know that one of my brother in law is working near of lake lagdo in the north of cameroun since about six months on something like "barrage hydrilique" hydrolic dam

if it is the question it seems there is really such project in cameroun

he's usualy living in the jungle and i dont know how he knew that

Friendly

Thanks for the reply guys..
confirm its a scam,,.
i checked some sites on the net and a friend from expat message me that its a SCAM..

ITS A SCAM!!!

I've never heard of that name in Cameroon, maybe I can find out if you give details

Good day,

I have also receive notices for a job offer in Nkohteken,pls, help,Is it Real?

nkohtekencorp.com/Hot_Jobs.html
I'm not so good in english : here is the page talking about job offers in a power plant in Cameroun.
Exactly where my brother in law is working
i wrote a email asking for a phone call number in cameroun

i'll give you news soon as i get them
truely yours

Menthol134,

My friend, thank for a share,I know that the project is real, the website I have inquire is almost the same website that promised me a good offer,but they refer another group that as of this time they are already asking for $300 as advance payment,

I don't trust them,but since you are familiar with the place, I hope you can refer to me the right person so that I can contact Nkohteken Company to forward my CV.

Best regards

[Moderated: Please post in English on the anglophone forum]

in french we're used to say
mieux vaut demander a dieu plutot qu'a ses saints

if someone is able to translate

i wrote to nkohtekencorp.com
and this email :

[email protected]

answers me :

Dear Mr. Lecacheux, (me)
                I don't know who could ever say that out job offer is a scam because we have never asked for any money from anybody for employment. Well, it is true what the English man says; when people don't know something, they call it names.
My regards,
James Richardson,
PRO/HR Manager,
Nkohteken Corporation, Cameroon Branch Office.
Tel: +23798127278
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

So, the deal is yours !

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]

i don't know this company,
CAMEROON-HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANT, pls help me to if this real..

thanks frnd for info. he already email me yesterday and offer to process my papers and submit application form and interview exam. thier is no money asking for, pls help me to pursue this application/?

hey guys, i have been offered a job too from douala cameroon(Something about HEP or Hydro electric plant) and they have already sent me some forms to fill up so that they could process my visa, it's from another company not nkohtekencorp.com. They are not asking for any money though so maybe it is not a scam, they do have a website, however!, when i try to search the company's name in "google", nothing comes up. Any ideas? Has anyone heard about BAWURUH Corporation?

nkohtekencorp.com
bawuruhcorporation.com

!SCAM!

hey friend it is free mature to judge this company me be this not scam, my application still pending because i have to much busy in my work but will submit application asap. your the one to decide about if this real you continue the application if their is no money involve, their is nothing to worried about go ahead my friend, and tel me what happen next? 

thanks for your messages

hi sir,
   what is latest news of hydroelectric power plant with nkohteken corp. @ cameroon...

Hi everyone I have also applied for the said hydro electric pwer plant and i'm about to return mail the documents needed to process my visa, i'll tell what will happen later...

hello....i also recieved an email regarding this job offer but i dont remember if i applied to this company bawuruh before.in the email,it was stated"thanks for taking interest to join bawuruh corporation....."I recieved also an interview form and employment application form to fill up.salary for the applied position is at 8000 US dollar if accepted

That's a scam guyz,bawuruh...they will let u pay for the 3mnths probation period that they said for them to continue the processing of ur visa. They will refer you to a apartment so that it will not be obvious that they trying get ur money.

Brod...nag sent din b email sayo yang bawuruh?humingi b sila pera para sa visa processing?

i saw there website and it seems real.I just wonder why i received an email from them thanking me for my request of employment for there company while I know I didnt apply or send any cv to them before???

Actually the said amount is for the proof of accommodation for 3months as a requirement for visa processing...and besides when i check their company profile it doesn't exist bro. All the content from their website were all copy from other company profile.

gud pm guys..i have also an offer in bawuruh corporation..they have already send an employment contract and other documents..if i return this documents together with my medical exam, they said that they will process my visa..i have not yet send the documents..please any information if this company and the job offer is really true...anybody pls. give me any feedback about this ASAP.

Pls. Read my previous comments on this issue...it is a scam....

namme15
have you been recruited also by this company.?

Hi everyone, Ms husband also got a job offer from Bawuruh Corp. As per previous blogs it is a scam, but as i browse other blogs some said that they will try it. Just want to know what happened. Has any one tried to pursue their application. I really need advise on this.

Thanks,

Its confirmed, its a scam. Follow the link below. The website bawuruh.com is only 18 days old. Beware.

fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?s=7485e0fb59d05d7b1e88211b0671e027&p=174788#post1

hello just to share for every body that bawuruh corporation is a scam, they till me that when I pay the hotel good for 3 months in the amount of 1950 dollars they will proccess my visa, they whan me to give a down payment of 500 dollars, I tell u that this is a SCAM,

brother this is a SCAM, I also experience,

BAWURUH CORPORATION IS A SCAM BRO....

ITIGIL NYO NA YAN PAG PROCESS NG MGA PAPERS NA YAN....WALA DIN MANGYAYARI SA PAPELES NYO NA YAN...
BIKTIMA DIN ANG ASAWA KO DYAN

PAIBA IBA WEBSITE BINIGAY NILA DI NGA CLA NGMENTION NG PERA EH MAY WEBSITE NMAN PARA SA APARTMENT PAGPIPILIIN KA DOON TAPOS SEND DAW SA KANILA PAGNKAPILI KANA....PAGKATAPOS PRA MA PROCESS DAW VISA TAPOS KUNG ANO MAPILI MO NA PRICE YON DIN BABAYARAN MO....

YES BRO...

Hi Mec2010,

Can you please keep it in English on the Anglophone Forum so as the other members can understand and participate to the discussion :/

You should try to post one message at the time pls

Thank you

Maximilien

Do you know a company name Tughuotoh corporation. They got a Hydroelectric Power plant in Duala Cameroon. I'd Appreciate it if anyone can tell me if I am already a victim of Scam.thank you

Mbokami Corporation offered me also to work in Cameroon, their project is a olympic soccer stadium in Bertoua, can anyone tell me if this is a scam.. They also mentioned that for the 3 months probationary period, I will shoulder the accomodation and they  will let me stay in their company accomdation only after the probationary period.

boyafghan wrote:

Mbokami Corporation offered me also to work in Cameroon, their project is a olympic soccer stadium in Bertoua, can anyone tell me if this is a scam.. They also mentioned that for the 3 months probationary period, I will shoulder the accomodation and they  will let me stay in their company accomdation only after the probationary period.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com.
They are a genuine company with work on the staduim in Cameroon. I would question why you have to cover accommodation costs for the 3 month prohibition period.
Their website www.mbokamicorporation.com

hi bro..tabikeng corporation offer me a job to cameroon. for building hydroelectric power plant. is tabikeng corporation is scam? pls help..

Closed