Working in Cameroon for Razel works

My husband has been offered a job in Douala Cameroon by a construction company called Razel works, being sceptical I think that if something seems too good to be true then it probably is, but Im wondering if anyone knows of the Company/work, or if anyone else is actually out there working for this company??  Any advice or information would be extremely welcome.  Thanks.

Hi and welcome on Expat.com sjwagdom :)

I hope your message will get responses soon and that other members will be able to tell you more about this company.

Regards
Armand

Thanks, after further investigations we seem to think it is a scam though we still have no proof (probably something to do with identity fraud), Im keen to find out if anyone living there kinows of a stadium and a major road being constructed or has heard of the company Razel.

is bad that my country is Cameroon Embassy!
If it were I would already be there and all know!
It seems that it is a lie even to work!
Nowhere in the world just does not pay the worker $ 100 for an hour's work!

Yours Sincerely,
Paul bobsen
Recruiting Officer
razel Cameroon
+237 982 26 760
???????????????????????????????????????????
Ellena Hotels
Address: 106, Step 2, kribi Road.
Tel: (+237) 74435664                       
E-mail: [email protected]
????????????????????????????????????????????

If, however, I'm wrong please tell in this discussion!
No evidence that is not true. : (

check this OUT -> forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162542 Looks same as my story !!!!

Hello sexsyboy007,

Your first message is a bit incomprehensible. Could you please elaborate so that we can get a better picture and help you accordingly.

->It seems you are seeking information about a job offer which you doubt could be a scam! Am i right??

Regards

this work is cleaner lie! trick people in order to defraud money!

Dear,

I m sure it's a scam. One thing you should know about Douala, the roads are in a very bad condition and they never ever work on it.
Also, if they need you to send passports(or confidential information) or they ask you to sent money, don't do it.
Cameroonians are very good scammers.
You can also contact the cameroonian embassy in your country to check this out.
But as they say: if you think it's to good to be true, it probably is!

Anne

we did contact the embassy - and it was confirmed as a scam - Razel also say they will get a visa for you which the Embassy said is impossible as you have to apply in person - I have had many people contact me since i posted this being taken in by the same scam.

Dear all

please let me know i need to start business in douala so it is safe and some people try to fraud me that send me 250usd we will give u work permit

ADNAN

Hi ADNAN!

What is your question? :/

Armand

there is nothing like work permit here.all you need is to obtain a residence permit which you need to apply for in person.no body should pay money to some private persons here in other to obtain papers.if you are here i can help to take you to the appropriate quarters where you can apply for official residence permit and then you can think of opening up a business here.

Hi Adnan,

Never you go for any such deal. Talk to the embassy in your country or the nearest to the place where you live. They are the reference in terms of immigration procedures. You get ur residence permit once you are in Cameroon and fees are paid at the immigration office.

Hello to you all,
Well to first of all elaboate,I will like to say, Razel ,is a hard working company and i want u all to know that, it can be a scam and as well be true looking at the bad road conditions of Cameroun and razel is doing all its best to put them into use and a confortable one for that.
So dont say it is a scam untill you contact the human resource manager of the razell company in person for more informations and stop criticising people and situations of which you are not sure of ok.

if you had read all the previous messages you would have found that it IS a scam - in order to fraudulently ontain identities, many many people in many different countries have had the same 'too good to be true' offers.............and it is! SCAM:(

THAT SHOULD SAY obtain IDENTITIES!

Its Genuine, The real name is RAZEL BEC based in France they operate in Cameroon as RAZEL WORKS, if I am not wrong as well in Ivory Coast and Zambia.
Success

http://www.razel-bec.com/en

Hi Pedro,

This thread is quite old. The search might not be relevant anymore.

Thanks anyway for the feedback. Feel free to participate on more recent threads on the Doula forum.

All the best,
Bhavna