I receive an offer to work in Douala Cameroon

Hi, I am John and currently working in Sultanate of Oman. I receive an offer to work in Douala Cameroon from SRBG, but i am having second thought on the proof of accommodation. Kindly explain if it is necessary to have this document before an expatriate is allowed to work in Cameroon?

Even i got a jo offer scenario is exactly the same ,company name is ocean construction and they want me to stay in this hotel too ,kindly enlighten me in that regard

What happened to those who got the job offer? Was it legit or scam?

Dear

Same offer i got now from SRGB at cameroon and same story that they are telling to stay in hotel for one month and for one month, they will not pay also.

@reggiedzan hi

Hi muhammadsufian03,

Welcome to expat.com!

Please note that member @reggiedzan hasn't visited the forum for 2 years, I doubt there will be any reply.

Do you have a question, how can we help?

Vero
Expat.com team

the proof of accommodation

- @reggiedzan

The scam is you pay for the accommodation - they keep the money and you lose it but there isn't a job

It's a scam

Any job that asks for money for anything is a scam
@reggiedzan
Hi, bro.. actually same offer I got it.. same asking accomodation proof...
Hi everyone..
I got offer from SRBG in Cameroon..
But they asking proof of accomodation( book & pay ) for visa process..

Pls let me know .. is there any rules like that?
As reported by Fred in post#7, it is a SCAM!!

Greetings to you all in the house, I'm a metal fabricators and os doing in Industry production, i want to open my own industry here in Cameroon, and i need help to see it come through please.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Ebong Clinton, I suggest that you read the Setting up a business in Cameroon article to gather some infos.

Are you an expat ?

Regards,

Bhavna