Expat blog gatherings In Marrakech

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Marrakech Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers In Marrakech: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering In Marrakech. ;)

Best,

Julien

I think that is a great idea! Its really the point of joining - to meet other fellow expats:) If anyone is interested I am willing to arrange a place for interested people to meet up....

Great idea, Miss Gemma (next to La Flamme)in Gueliz is a very welcoming cafe with reasonably priced food/drinks that has a passionate English speaking (multi-lingual) owner who would be more than happy to host an event/meeting. Coming soon to Miss Gemma are Quiz nights, a great idea for people to connect and have some fun. I happy to make arrangements for a social if I know numbers. Happy days! Louise

I would join you if we arrange it!

great idea,

keep me posted, not sure how long ago this thread occured, if anyone is still up for it i'd love to join in.

Is this still an open idea? Id be interested x

I'm still thinking about moving to Morrocco!!

Hi there - Do you still have expat meet-ups? I am a frequent traveler to Marrakech and would love to talk to some expats while I am there!

thanks