English speaking expats in Marrakech

Salaam alaykum

I am from the U.K, I have lived in Marrakech for 2 years now (my husband is from Morocco) - I love the people here however it would be lovely to meet some fellow expats (women only) from the U.K. or any English speaking countries, who live in Marrakech!

Hello

I am a woman expat from USA (New Jersey, very close to New York City), I would be happy to meet up with you if you are still in Marrakech. I do not have any woman friends and that would be lovely, inshallah. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jen

Hello Jen
I come from Spain but I have lived in the Uk for 20 years. I've been in Marrakech for 6 months and I dont know anyone yet..... if you two are still available?? it would be nice to meet other women at Marrakech.
Thank you!
Carmen

Hi.I am looking at coming to Marrakech in September for a month. I am seriously considering retiring to the city. I would appreciate e-talking to other expats who currently live there. Mostly, I need information regarding the pros and cons of this, the financial and economic stability, attitudes of the locals towards expats in this current world climate, rental costs, health care etc. Please know I am a single senior female, in really good health and would love to meet up with anyone who enjoys exploratory travel, photography, books...afternoon tea and talks...etc.