In Beijing Apr 14-21 as pre-trip to longer stay

All,

Am in Beijing April 14 as a precursor for a longer stay to commence in the Summer. Would like to know if anyone is interested in meeting up this first initial week I am there. If not, then perhaps some further suggestions on where to go in afternoons/evenings to meet other expats living in BJ. Also, would be helpful to know where to go and also what days/nights of the week to go.

Regards,

Jay

hi,
   This is Susan, I am an interpreter/tour guide in Beijing. I help expatriates who come to China for the first time to get used to this new environment and find the interesting places to go. If you want me to help you to get around this city, or to interpreter in business meetings, please contact me directly. Also, I can pick you up in the airport, book the hotel for you, get in touch with your contacts.
   I am a college student in Beijing Foreign Studies University, trying to get money to travel around the world like a expatriate like you. I like to help expatriates to gain more experience for myself. My rates are extremely low, and I can assure you that I can help you to get familiar with this city as soon as possible and in the most cost effective way. Please contact me if you are interested, I will explain more details to you, and make your plans for you based on your schedule and requirements.

Regards,
Susan

xiaochen2003@gmail.com