Glass fitter.

Hello people.
I'm 28 and i come from Latvia. Currently i live in United Kingdom and i work as a glass fitter. I have been doing this job for two years. the reason why i want to move to Aarhus is because my girlfriend is going to study in Aarhus Business Academy.
i'm looking for any type of work because the most important thing is to get one. I have added the pictures of the job i'm doing here, so if you're looking for a worker who is well organized, punctual, reliable and who is doing a good quality job don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
I know English, Latvian and Russian languages in a good level, i'm holding UK driving license and i have passed CSCS and IPAF tests.
Maybe you know someone in glazing business? Please let them know that there's a person looking for employment in Aarhus.
Kind Regards,
Andrejs.

Hi Andrejs,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You could post an advert in the Aarhus classifieds > job section as well.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Hello friend , I am Mohammad Sultan Mahmud from Bangldesh . I have already dropped my immigration file (with wife) on last 04 August'2011. Now just wait......plz pray for us......be happy all of my friends..........