Store in Aarhus - Where should i open up?

Hej there!

i am a german living in copenhagen, have moved here a couple of years ago. next to my "normal" office job, i make jewelry and sell my stuff (and the pieces and products of some other brands) in my small shop in Nørrebro. Now, i am planing to open up another store in Aarhus. My shop in cph is more general and has a lot of different pieces with different styles (bohemian-chic, big statement necklaces, but also simple small rings with pearls and so on). As the store in Aarhus will be even smaller than the one in cph, i plan to downsize the selection a bit. I would like to concentrate on the marine-topic and create an all white store (or white-painted wood) with marine accessorizes and will narrow my range of items down to mesenso.com/ pearl jewelry like this f.e. The thing is, i don't really know, where i should open up a shop like this in Aarhus. The main shopping street is to expensive for me, it would have to be a smaller side road or branch road. Preferably in an area where people live, who might be interested in this kind of jewelry. Does one of you guys have a tip for me? I would really appreciate it!

Tusind tak, jeg ser frem til at høre fra dig!

Line Luna

Hi, LIne Luna..it's awesome !!