How to get job and visa in Denmark from uganda

i Want to find a job in Denmark

enable me to fund my foundation of teenage men and guy in uganda

also to help finish the orphanage center iam building

Dear kibombonajib03,

Welcome to expat.com!

In which sector would you like to work?

I advise you to read the Living in Denmark guide for expats for information regarding work and visas in Denmark.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi kibombonajib03,

Start take a look on this site where you can find important information: https://nyidanmark.dk/en-GB

/Nellie

@Yoginee yes

@Nabaggala Phionah Hello, I am a Ugandan and presently studying and living in Denmark. I would encourage someone looking for a visa to first identify the sector where he/she wants to work. Next will be securing a job because the offer letters will be needed to apply for Schengen Visa.

@Ganafa Osman Please let's be in touch [link moderated]

Hello ogollasilver71130,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum.

Such information should be shared via the private messaging system.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Ganafa Osman

yes, Mr.  Ganafa, I Am  Paul, I have a bachelor of Civil Engineering and have practiced in the field for two years. Now I want to do my masters there as well as work there, Please help me with how to do it.

Thank you.

How much can I earn as an intern baker in Denmark and how demanding is the role plus the working hours?

Hello dear. I pursued a bachelor degree in education and I would like to purse my masters in education from Denmark is it possible?

Hello dear. I pursued a bachelor degree in education and I would like to purse my masters in education from Denmark is it possible?

-@deviskamalha2

Click on Guide at the top of this page. Plenty of information there. Also scroll through the forum for information too.