Pregnancy in Hanoi

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in Hanoi?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in Hanoi?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

Hi Christine,
I haven't ever had a gynecological examination in Hanoi but I still share you some advice.
Now, In Hanoi, Central Obstetrics Hospital (also known as C Hospital in 43 Trang Thi, Hoan Kiem District) and Ha Noi Obstetrics Hospital in 929 De La Thanh, quan Ba Đinh are best and most prestigious.
You can go there for advice and do tests.
Or you can visit Anh sang Center for Community Health Development in Building No. 4, the A2, Nguyen Khanh Toan, the Quan Hoa, Cau Giay District, Hanoi with Telephone contact and free advice : (04) 62696269/ (04) 62696262.
Hope you'll get useful advice

Hi bichngo,

Thank you for this information. :)

[moderated: no free ads please + register in the business directory]

Maybe is late but than nothing . My suggestion for foreigner's pregnancy is going to Vinmec international hospital in Hanoi . You can google it because in here I think mod don't like advert. My son was born in there . That hospital is clean , well-serviced with many expert doctors . An important thing , the staffs can speak English fluently .

You always have 2 choice: going to public hospitals with no English speaking doctors and nurses, with lower rate but extremely bad in quality and hygienne, or going to private, international hosptals (Vinmec, French, etc) great support, English speaking, 5 star quality but much higher cost (you may have to spend up to 50 million VND for normal birth giving).

I suggest you to obtain health insurance with maternity benefit before 3 months giving birth and save half of your cost. You can contact me (Blue Cross agent) for more information you can email me at [email protected]/ [email protected]

Hi, It's late but maybe useful for you. how about L'Hôpital Français de Hanoi (en.hfh.com.vn/overview.html)

I do not have a baby now but my sister said that the service quality for pregnant people and giving birth is very good.