For Christians

We are currently in the period of the Great Lent. I've been thinking to visit oldest churches/monasteries in Cairo. I'd like to find Christian friends to do it. If anyone interested, lemme know by message.

Hi!. I'll be in Cairo in July and I hope to find Christians interested in monasteries and churches to go together.

I'd be happy to join you in July, but unfortunately I'm leaving Egypt in 3 weeks. I am going to visit as many as possible, and then I will send you a message with the info of the most remarkable places!

Me too, interest to visit old churches in Cairo, so if any one can help me too, I am in for sure.

Note: I am Muslims, but i would like to visit old churches.

Thanks
Islam Fekry.

Assalam alykum ya Islam, ana mabsuta ashan enta aiza tashuf maana kanisat fil Masr. Iallabina insh'Allah fil seyf. I was thinking to go with a Christian team as for me a church is a Sacred Place where I keep silent ...and when I pray. So I could stay some hours inside, but I'm not sure if you would do the same with pleasure. By the way I'm glad you are so kind, generous and open.As usually a beautiful heart and a beautiful mind are together.
Ma'salama Islam!
Teresa

Hi Tealm, "Waalikom Alsalam"
Many thanks for above, all Sacred places we keep silent, and i like this altitude, and regarding the pray, i am going to see, how you are pray ? and know more about churches "Why No ?"
Thanks' see you soon.
Islam Fekry

im christian guys ,,any help to visit old churches or monasteries im here just let me know

I am muslim but would love to join you
i visited many churches all over the world

I am interested to visit Churches ,I did that before and it was interesting . let me know guys when you plan for this..

Me too, very interest to know more and more about history of the Old Churches in Egypt..
Thanks
Islam Fekry