Schools in Riyadh...

Dear members,

Pls suggest which school is better.Im confused between DPS and Middle East International school.
Thanx in advance

suhana

Hello Suhana, a new thread has been created on the Riyadh forum for better effectiveness.;)

Harmonie.

Both are comptetively good. DPS I belive has better reputation. But this is just a hear-say.

I have registered my Daughter with the DPS. With the info I got from other Indians that this is the new school with good staff and infrastructure. However, I will be visiting the School in the coming few weeks. Do let me know if you require any specific info.

Hello friends,

Thanx for ur feedback.I heard dat middle east is considered as one of the best schools in riyadh and Dps is just a status school.Dps fees structure is very high and currently they hav increased it by 12%....
Parents whos kids are going to middle east school and Dps  please give ur reviews.

suhana

chocolatesprinkles wrote:

Hello friends,

Thanx for ur feedback.I heard dat middle east is considered as one of the best schools in riyadh and Dps is just a status school.Dps fees structure is very high and currently they hav increased it by 12%....
Parents whos kids are going to middle east school and Dps  please give ur reviews.

suhana

Just out of curiousity, what do you consider to be a high fee structure?

Thanx Saimans :)

chocolatesprinkles wrote:

Thanx Saimans :)

So have you finalized the school ???

anybody plzzzz help me to decide which school to choose for my child in riyadh among middle east and dps...urgent

its better if u go for Manarat or else Middle east is a good school

auphoea wrote:

anybody plzzzz help me to decide which school to choose for my child in riyadh among middle east and dps...urgent

It was DPS for my kid, the reason for that was the complete ease of transportation from home to the school.

Hi i m sunaina,
           my daughter will complete 3 yrs in april, n i m worried abt her school, so plz anyone suggest me which is the best school in riyadh, and at which age the child has to b put in school.

i would recommend you that she deserves to be in a Montessori education at this age.