Spanish language classes

Hola,

I have been looking around for a center or something where they offer Spanish classes, & unfortunately the only place I heard of was Al manahil but when I asked they said they dont offer them anymore. The problem is that with individuals it's a bit pricey (100 or more per hour)..So in case any of you guys happen to know of a place where they offer Spanish courses, or probably a female teacher with a reasonable price, pls let me know.

Cheers.

Hi Alisan I heard long time ago the spanish embassy offered some lessons . please let me know if you found any classes im interested as well.
cheers

to learn spanish.......you may join a centre in riyad.....send an email to [email protected]

Hey Nina01, don't you want to add something into this post as you are a FANTASTIC spanish tutor :thanks:

Ascentis a company that teaches a number of languages here in Riyadh. 

I am currently learning Arabic with them in the evenings at the Riyadh Multi-national school.  I know one of the other languages they teach is Spanish. 

Their brochure can be found by clicking here ascent-me.com/?page_id=119

Though I can't comment on the Spanish course I'm quite happy with their Arabic course, as are a number of other adult students I've met.  I can only assume the Spanish lessons will also be of a good quality.

I understand they are also amenable to discuss timetables and alternative locations.

It certainly wont' hurt to give Yasmin a call.
Her number is on the brochure you can download from the website.

Hey,
I know as place that offers Spanish Course in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
They have native Spanish teachers. I have their email address send them the email with your interest.
What i know that their next Spanish session will begin from 3rd march 2012

Note down the email: [email protected]

good luck!

I found this ad on in calssifids on this website. Hopw that would help.

"Spanish Language and Art in Riyadh for Women

I am looking for women interested in art, water colour, oil and acrylic.
I also teach Spanish at beginner and intermediate level.
The courses start in mid-February.
Plse contact to my email [email protected]

Please contact Isabel Ballard

Phone number 07805756693

Ad published by an individual

Send a message to the author  Report

Posted by mariaisabeldonoso on January 15th, 2012"

Hello there

Just to point out that this thread has been inactive since 2012. I will be closing it.

If you are proposing spanish classes, please drop an advert in the Language classes in Riyadh  section of the website.

All the best
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed