Expat Meet up Feb 25th, come make new friends!

Hi,

It has been a long time since we haven't meet for an expat drink.

How about a meetup Friday 24th, at about 9PM at the Temple bar
It is a cool Irish pub in jaume I, live music from 11PM.

Temple bar
Carrer de Ferran, 6
08002 Barcelona

A bit about myself now, I am 23yo and have been in Barcelona since October and am working in HR in an Energy company.

Hope to see you on Friday, and feel free to propose other cool bars

On Friday, look for the people looking for people :)

Adrian

The meeting is planned on Friday, so it will be the 24th and not the 25th

My bad!

i wish i could come :(
gonna be there in august so hopefully we can meet up then :D

Hi Adrian,

Thanks so much for organizing this! I am brand new to Spain, I have only been here for a week now. I will definitely see you on Friday; I am looking forward to meeting other expats and am very glad it is at an English pub :)

Keep your eye out for the random South African!

See you then....

Hi Devon, Welcome!

i will meet you on Friday then

All being well, will see you there.

Hi Adrian

I will try to come along to meet up on Friday too.

I'm a kiwi who spent 16 years in London before moving to BCN almost a year ago, but I have been very busy with work so I haven't met many people here yet.

Look forward to meeting you there,

Deb

very good, we are starting to have some people joining,

I will probably get there around 9PM, and I will try to craft a little Sign saying "Expatblog" so you can locate our table.

See you on friday!

Hey everyone! I'll stop by too. Might be a little late, but I look forward to meeting everyone!

Topic sticked! ;)

Thanks Christine, I even had a official "Expat.com" sign from Julie!

Hi everyone. Great night at The Temple Bar. We discussed the possibility of having a regular, monthly, meet up.

I am thinking the last Friday of every month. Possibly in the Opera Cafe (bar) opposite the opera house on La Ramblas. They have a couple of rooms upstairs that are usually pretty quiet.

Opera Cafe

http://www.cafeoperabcn.com/

Before I post a new thread, could I get your views on this thread to gauge interest? Venue? Time? Date?

Thank you

Robin

hi robin,

i think it is a great idea, i will join you!

cheers

Great - spread the word.

Hi everybody,

I'm a spaniard who wants to meet new people and share some experiences i also want to practice few languages for example english lol because i don't speak it very well :p and make lots of friends to have fun and chill this summer, if you gonna meet soon, let me know.

SHERLEIN DENARTE CAVALLIERY