Moving from England to Barcelona looking for English speaking friends!

Heyy! I'm moving over to Barcelona in March and would love to meet new friends that can speak fluent English!
I love going out at weekends to clubs and bars so looking for anyone who is willing to join me especially before the summer season hits so feel free to message me.
Also message me on the best night-life spots around Barcelona!:D

Welcome to Expat.com coremaa!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

Hope the move goes well, I have just moved myself this week and it has been pretty smooth as I made some friends prior to moving and has helped out alot, ref to accomodation getting registered and everything, do let me know if you need any guidance or help will be a pleasure

Smiley

Hey Coremaa and Smiley

Im a 25 year old Dane, i recently got a job in Barcelona, and is to move there next week. Unfortunetly my spanish is really lousy. So i would deffinetly be up for meeting over a beer somewhere, practising some English and finding something to do.

My email is [email protected] if any of you are keen on meeting up.

Thomas

Hey Thomas not a problem I am back in Barcelona next week so give me a shout when your in Barcelona , [email protected]

perfect, ill let you know once i arrived.

Hey, how you doing? im living in Barcelona as well at the moment. Where abouts are you exactly?

Hey, Ive been here a while but happy to show anybody around.

Also if you want quick list of things going off and places to go i recommend either

lecool website or barcelona-underground

There is always things to do here, everyday is a new adventure thats why i stay here haha!!

Buenos dias!
I'm also moving to Barcelona this spring and would be happy to  meet others in my situation!

Send me a message!

Hi I am in Barcelona too at the moment working as an au pair, any advice would be uber awesome! Plus would love to meet up :)

Hi;)
I will be in Barcelona at holidays and I would like to get to know some fantastic people to subdue Barcelona:D
If you're still interesting in meet someane, write to me.
[email protected]

I'll be moving to Barcelona from 16 July this summer If anyone wants to meet up for a beer with a friendly guy from Northern Ireland, send me a message on here! I know no-one out there so would be nice to have someone to show me around

Hey everyone,
I moved here in September. I am working in a school teaching English! I have made some friends but would really like to meet some other English speaking people!

Send me a message if you want to meet up.:)

Hola

Im not a native english speaker, i do however speak good english. If anyone would be interrested in meeting up for a beer or coffee just let me know on [email protected] .