Hello from Malaysia / New Zealand

Hello everyone,

My name is Azean. I am a Malaysian who has been residing in New Zealand for the past 8 years. My professional background is in film and television production but now I run my own business partnering up with a US multinational. I will be venturing into Vietnam, Dubai and India very soon in the future.

I'm interested to meet entrepreneurs with dynamic personalities from all around the world who are like minded.

I enjoy traveling and meeting new people and building my network and international friends. So don't be shy. Do drop a line where ever you are from.

I look forward to meeting all of you

Kindest Regards
Azean Majid

Hi Azean !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Msfizz wrote:

Hello everyone,

My name is Azean. I am a Malaysian who has been residing in New Zealand for the past 8 years. My professional background is in film and television production but now I run my own business partnering up with a US multinational. I will be venturing into Vietnam, Dubai and India very soon in the future.

I'm interested to meet entrepreneurs with dynamic personalities from all around the world who are like minded.

I enjoy traveling and meeting new people and building my network and international friends. So don't be shy. Do drop a line where ever you are from.

I look forward to meeting all of you

Kindest Regards
Azean Majid

welcome...
soon u be having more frieds than you bargained for

I look forward to it ;)

well hello MsFizz, this is the perfect platform for u to find what u are looking for :D

welcome

Hello Azean, Welcome to the blog. Wish you best of luck for your business.

hello :) I'm new here

hello,
I am Rinzin Dorji from Bhutan and i run a travel agent in Bhutan and i am interested in making friends with you.

welcome to the blog

Meet other expats and join the events

OR