Job offer !!! for anyone based in the las terrenas area

if you live in the las terennas area and are looking for part time /full time work we would like to talk to you.
languages help english/spanish/french/german/italian but not mandatory.
paul

Hi diveacademy!

Could you please post your advert in the jobs section of DR classifieds?

Thanks
Armand

Hi,

I am living in Las Terrenas area and I am looking for a full time job.  Could you please give me more details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Christiane Bordeleau

Hello Christiane and welcome to Expat.com!

You should check out the Jobs in Dominican Republic section ;)

Thanks,

Francesca

hi,

I am looking for a job in las terrenas, I speak French, Spanish and English, send me an e-mail with more info please: [email protected].

thanks

Welcome Reggie!  This is an old thread.  If you check out the  Jobs section for the Dominican Republic OR  start a new thread.

planner wrote:

Welcome Reggie!  This is an old thread.  If you check out the  Jobs section for the Dominican Republic OR  start a new thread.

LOL... Planner.. I went there and 99% of those jobs are old postings.... Mainly of people looking for jobs.... Should an admin cull through those and remove the ones older than a year??  Or they want the numbers up there??

Good question,  I don't have rights to cull but I will ask about it!  Thanks.

I agree, any ads that are over 4-6 months old should expire and be removed.

Bob K

Yes they should, so lets see what we can do.

planner wrote:

Yes they should, so lets see what we can do.

Then I will post a new one..LOL

Please do Sam!

Hello! My name is Luca Sala, 49 y.o. and I am involved in the touristic market since many years. Actually I live since almost 7 year in Greece, particullary in Satorini island, but I would like to move to Las Terrenas because I have a dear friend there.
I'm looking for a job in the touristic field. I speak fluent english, spanish, french greek and italian (mother language).
Actually I work as hotel manager in norther Greece, but previously I've been a multi-language tour guide in Santorini. But also I worked in the marketing magement in Italy, Greece and Vietnam.
My email is [email protected]
My resume is avaliable on request
Thanks to everybody and best regards.

Luca Sala

Welcome to the forum  Luca.  Here is reality - you will find it next to impossible to get a job until you are here!  And a job here will not pay what you are used to.

There are some bigger name hotels in the area,  you should start with them.  send your resume to them but you need to get here and follow up in person.

Good luck  to you.

Welcome to the forum, Planner is correct you need to be here to find jobs.

We went to Santorini for our honeymoon and loved it

Bob K

?

Hello Helen -> I suggest you post an advert in the Jobs in Las Terrenas section as well. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you
Aurélie
I'm new to this site so just sussing out how it works :)

Helen

welcome LtHel,  you will find us pretty easy going here.  As a resident here we welcome your thoughts, experiences and ideas!

I need work.

Hi beras,

May be you can give some information on what type of jobs you are looking for. That could help us guide you.

Thank you,

David.

Lets welcome him to the forum.  Beras have you ever been to the Dominican Republic?  IF so then  you may have some idea of what may be available. As a foreigner it is almost impossible to get work without being here.

I suggest you post in the jobs section of the classifieds. Then read as many threads as possible regarding the DR, then come back with some questions.

funny

Hi reggie34, welcome to you too!

HI I SUGGEST THIS FORUM DELETING ANCIENT THREADS !!!

Thanks for your input!  we are already working on that. FYI typing in all caps is the equivalent to yelling at us......

Hey Paul,
Is this offer still available? Can you provide some detail? I'd like to come down soon but will be looking for work. I would love to chat about some opportunities!!

Pamela welcome to the DR forums.  This post is over 4 years old so not really valid anymore.

Also if you plan on coming here to work remember salaries are very very low and you will need your cedula (national Id card) to work here legally.  There are multiple threads on this subject (residency and Cedula)

Again welcome

Bob K

Closed