Ladies Mall!

Hi there, i want to know if there is any ladies mall or not..i just heard about Bushra Mall but never been there.. any suggestions?

Woman Kingdom in kingdom tower .. it ladies mall .. :)

Ackeles wrote:

Woman Kingdom in kingdom tower .. it ladies mall .. :)

Thanks:)

Bushra Mall IS ladies only.  There's another one, too ... I don't remember off-hand but I'll see if I can get the info from my Saudi colleagues.

Alliecat wrote:

Bushra Mall IS ladies only.  There's another one, too ... I don't remember off-hand but I'll see if I can get the info from my Saudi colleagues.

That will be so kind of U:)..actually em new here..i dont know much places.Em looking for such place where i can go independently n spend some time with MYself only!

Ackeles wrote:

Woman Kingdom in kingdom tower .. it ladies mall .. :)

I LOVE the kingdom tower
and the ladies kingdom is so cool i am sure u gonna like it :)

Feha, you could spend sometimes even in mix Malls,

you won't get any bother from any 1,

or you just don't like wearing Abaya ^^?

Maya Maya wrote:
Ackeles wrote:

Woman Kingdom in kingdom tower .. it ladies mall .. :)

I LOVE the kingdom tower
and the ladies kingdom is so cool i am sure u gonna like it :)

ahann..thx:)

Komsee wrote:

Feha, you could spend sometimes even in mix Malls,

you won't get any bother from any 1,

or you just don't like wearing Abaya ^^?

lol..sort of:P

I'm not too sure you'd want to see bushra mall. A few friends and I visited it and covered the entire mall in under ten minutes!! It's small and tacky with little stores selling the tackiest of clothing items you have ever seen!! You would consider clothes in a souk "elegant" compared to the ones sold at bushra mall :)
Just my opinion, but of cz ur free to check it out if u like

Princess sunshine wrote:

I'm not too sure you'd want to see bushra mall. A few friends and I visited it and covered the entire mall in under ten minutes!! It's small and tacky with little stores selling the tackiest of clothing items you have ever seen!! You would consider clothes in a souk "elegant" compared to the ones sold at bushra mall :)
Just my opinion, but of cz ur free to check it out if u like

Thanks for letting me know..now i've to think abt this:)

New topic