Maid in HCMC

Hi, we have been looking for a maid for a few weeks now. we are yet to find someone.....
I posted an ad in the classified as shown below:

MAID WANTED, DISTRICT 9 HCMC.
GENERAL HOUSE KEEPING DUTIES, CLEANING, IRONING, WASHING ETC.
MUST HAVE BASIC ENGLISH
HOURS:
MONDAY - 08:00 TO 17:00
WEDNESDAY - 08:00 TO 17:00
FRIDAY - 08:00 TO 17:00
(OCCASIONAL OVERTIME MAY BE REQUIRED - IF SO OVERTIME PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE ADDITIONALLY)

EXCELLENT SALARY OFFERED

Are my requirements to much, or is my expectations to high??

If anyone knows of any maids who either require additional work or have friends in the business, please pass on my number.

Alternatively if anyone can pass me details of where else to search, please let me know.

Thanks

Mr Wilson

Came across this...... Experience Maid looking for work.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=85539

Blog ID lan_huong

Hope you found what you are looking for.

Hello Lady and Gentlemen! My name's Thao (Vietnamese). I'm 32 years old. I'm seeking for a jos as a housemaid or housekeeper 2 or 3 times a week (3-4 hours/once). I have got over 1 years experiences as housmaid.
Hours: Monday to Saturday: 8:00am - 16:00pm
       Sunday: off.
I can do general house keeping, cooking, ironing, washing and even assist paper work.
I'm honest, carefull and have knowledge to work logicaly. I can speak English fairwell and a little bit Indonesian. I have Accountant bachelor. I can start immediately. If you interested may call me 0996083819 or email:xuanthao_quynhtram @yahoo.com.vn

Hi Luc Thao,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old

You should post your resume in the Personal and household services jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section as it might help please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Luc Thao wrote:

Hello Lady and Gentlemen! My name's Thao (Vietnamese). I'm 32 years old. I'm seeking for a jos as a housemaid or housekeeper 2 or 3 times a week (3-4 hours/once). I have got over 1 years experiences as housmaid.
Hours: Monday to Saturday: 8:00am - 16:00pm
       Sunday: off.
I can do general house keeping, cooking, ironing, washing and even assist paper work.
I'm honest, carefull and have knowledge to work logicaly. I can speak English fairwell and a little bit Indonesian. I have Accountant bachelor. I can start immediately. If you interested may call me 0996083819 or email:xuanthao_quynhtram @yahoo.com.vn