Business Opportunity

Business Opportunity.
Hi I'm Roland Tan from a Singapore Chemical Manufacturer, and  I'm looking for a business partner in Vietnam (HCMH) to help me launch a Motor Bike cleaner & possible ably my other wide range of Cleaning Products.
Vietnam is growing fast & all my manufacture Essential Cleaning products has great potential.
I need someone that can import & market my products in Vietnam and help me get started in Vietnam. You don't need capital, as it's not a lot off money to start with. I Just need your local contact to import 100-200 cartons to test out the market and we can start after the goods are in. Interested party can call me direct at 65-91515276. Email: [email protected]  Thanks & rgds.

Roland Tan wrote:

Business Opportunity.
Hi I'm Roland Tan from a Singapore Chemical Manufacturer, and  I'm looking for a business partner in Vietnam (HCMH) to help me launch a Motor Bike cleaner & possible ably my other wide range of Cleaning Products.
Vietnam is growing fast & all my manufacture Essential Cleaning products has great potential.
I need someone that can import & market my products in Vietnam and help me get started in Vietnam. You don't need capital, as it's not a lot off money to start with. I Just need your local contact to import 100-200 cartons to test out the market and we can start after the goods are in. Interested party can call me direct at 65-91515276. Email: [email protected]  Thanks & rgds.

Yeah, and I have a bridge for sale cheap in Da Nang that comes with its own firebreathing dragon

-JohnD- wrote:
Roland Tan wrote:

Business Opportunity.

Yeah, and I have a bridge for sale cheap in Da Nang that comes with its own firebreathing dragon

Hey JohnD how much for the bridge... :lol::lol:

-JohnD- wrote:
Roland Tan wrote:

Business Opportunity.

Oh bugger, I thought I was the only one in VN with a fire breathing dragon bridge, oh well , back to the drawing board.

Hello Roland & welcome on-board!

I have moved your post in Ho Chi Minh City forum

It would be more appropriate to post an ad in Business partners classifieds in Ho Chi Minh City should you be looking for business partners!

I might as well let you know that for security reason, it is not wise to post phone numbers on the forum.

Thanks & Regards

Mishna
[Topic closed]

Closed