Oslo flatshare

Hi,

is it popular to share a flat in Oslo ?

What advice would you give to those looking for shared accommodation in Oslo?

Can you recommend specialized local websites or newspapers?

By the way, keep in mind there is a flat share/house share section in the Classifieds ;)

Thank you in advance for your participation and advice!

Christine

r u there?

Hi mayank666,

Do you have information/tips concerning "flatshare in Oslo"?
or how can we help you?

Christine wrote:

Hi,

is it popular to share a flat in Oslo ?

What advice would you give to those looking for shared accommodation in Oslo?

Can you recommend specialized local websites or newspapers?

By the way, keep in mind there is a flat share/house share section in the Classifieds ;)

Thank you in advance for your participation and advice!

Christine

Hei Christine/prospect house hunters !!

Yes its very common for a group of people to share apartments here in Oslo, for the obvious reason that the rentals are too high for individuals to afford.

Some of the good places to look for shared accommodation are:

www.hybel.no (most offerings are on sharing basis)
www.finn.no

There are also a few facebook pages wherein one can post a request and its very likely that it would get noticed.

Now some important points to keep in mind

a. Its most likely that the person offering the place may not be the house owner, so you need to ensure atleast the person is a legitimate tenant.

b. Irrespective of whether you deal with the owner/tenant at the place - as far as possible try to draft an formal agreement.

c. Be careful of scammers who offer cheap accommodation in good localities. Its very likely that this person is serving the last few days in the apartment...read this again if ain't getting what I mean.

d. Ask for acknowledgement in the form of a note or email for every transaction you make.

I'm sure there are many more points to add here...but that's all I can think of at the moment. Hope this helps.

cheers !!

How is opportunity for permanent residents for Indian

pm9660 wrote:

How is opportunity for permanent residents for Indian

Hei pm9660,
Can you please post your question in an appropriate thread, as this thread is related to 'Oslo Flatshare'. Also, could you elaborate on the query to get precise responses.

rgds.

hi iam coming to oslo in this month i would like to share a flat .
is ther any chance?

Hi I am from  portugis  I really  want new experience and work in Norway 🇳🇴 country

Oslo  is  a  big city  I love it very much

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is an inactive and old thread.

Since you are looking for a flatshare, I invite you to post an advert in the appropriate section which is the Housing in Oslo.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.