In life we all have an unspeakable secret,an irreversible regret,

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an ireversible regret, an unreachable dream,unforgettable love.

(Diego marchi)

Its true :cool:

yes we all have unspeakable secret but we should never have regrets as what we did was good for that period :):)

I regret eating that sixth dumpling.

I take issue with that we all have an unspeakable secret.

Do I have irreversible regrets? Sure I do, but I can live with my mistakes.

That does not mean I am afraid to tell people about it.

In fact I will tell everyone my biggest irreversible regret.

I blamed myself for the death if my fiancee. Is that my biggest regret?

No, my biggest regret was wasting all those years feeling guilty for something that was not my fault. I shut out everyone for years and prevented myself from getting close to anyone.

That is my biggest irreversible regret, but I am not afraid to tell anyone about it.

No hidden secrets here. I got more regrets too. But you know what...that is how we learn and grow.

Accept you mistakes, forgive yourself and learn from them. Then move on.

Yup, i do agree with that we all have an unspeakable secret, an ireversible regret, an unreachable dream,unforgettable love .......

However, after the emotional ........ we should try move on .....  Just because....... life is too short ...... catch our every moment and LET'S ENJOY!

Cheer up~!

ericwt wrote:

But aren't all secrets unspeakable?  Once you tell someone, it's not a secret any more.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
ericwt wrote:

But aren't all secrets unspeakable?  Once you tell someone, it's not a secret any more.

I do not think there are secrets, anywhere.

However you do have a point.

Rest assured it was all a part of my secret agenda, I would tell you but....

Everyone should tell me their secrets.  I'll blog about it, but it will stay a secret since no one reads my blog.

Some secrets are merely restricted for ourselves and some are just quoted as "secrets" but for public all the time.

Mmh, I think I would find this all out when I become an old woman hehe, the Unforgettable love, unspeakable secret, and unreachable dream.
Regret is the worst feeling possible for me, I realized that when I was very young as I was the shyest little girl(I was always so shy to do something and all I did was regret.) Now I try to do everything so I don't regret, and even if there is a hint of it, I just don't... bc past is irreversible, but it's life and anything is possible, so we'll see.
I would like to believe that all dreams are reachable, so I try to achieve more in life. Regarding love, unforgettable love, I guess I do have that...(and there's more to come, I'm sure...)

Yea...it's part of living..!

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
ericwt wrote:

yup. exactly
i just told my friend a secret so i don't think it's still a secret :)

there are no secrets between two people...at one points, they will tell it to someone and "make them promise not to tell anyone.."

My only regret is not doing more things I should regret.

mas fred wrote:

about time? by the way how's indonesia?

Yah..of having being rude, unwise and act selfishly sometimes.

mine would be...
Not taking driving lessons when i was younger....
now im not allowed to drive :sosad:

OR does driving daughter up the wall count :dumbom:

Hericles wrote:
mas fred wrote:

about time? by the way how's indonesia?

I've had a pretty wild life.
Done astoundingly stupid things on motorbikes at speeds I really enjoyed (read 'very fast')
Jumped out of an aeroplane at 2,000 ft. Stuff drugs- if you want a real high, parachute (I wonder if I could sell that line to a parachute company)
Has 'friendships' (I'm getting really subtle in my old age) with ladies from all five continents, on two of those continents, including members of five major religions, one salvation army (in uniform) and a Jehovah's Witnesses.
I've been smashed out of my skull in biker bars, managed a 2nd dan black belt, advanced motorist, light weapons training, communications training and a large pile of other stuff including a wander around a bit of Whitehall that most members of the public never see.
Sound boring but you don't know what I saw and there is no way I can tell you.
I've met and chatted to real terrorists (Now killed), piloted light aircraft, ...my gowd, the list goes on.

Don't regret a thing.

As for Indonesia - I love the place.

My regret

The night before my mum died, i was too tired to go visit her after work, 6pm finish. I would have been allowed to see her for i moment as i still had work uniform on.
I wish i had went up as i had a crap day at work and needed a hug from mum.:sosad:

ALl secrets posted here must really be worth sharing (meaning, not considered as secrets at all). Unless, some are douche bags.

Quite true. This discussion should never have begun unless people are free enough to poke into others' secrets and habits.

Sorry for my inappropriate language.

bonita100 wrote:

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an ireversible regret, an unreachable dream,unforgettable love.

(Diego marchi)

Its true :cool:

My whole life is unspeakable but my only regret is not doing more things I should regret.

:| NOT saying

haggishunter wrote:

My regret

The night before my mum died, i was too tired to go visit her after work, 6pm finish. I would have been allowed to see her for i moment as i still had work uniform on.
I wish i had went up as i had a crap day at work and needed a hug from mum.:sosad:

That's the kind of thing that can haunt you forever.

hELLnoi wrote:

you will regret that!

aabie ryan wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

you will regret that!

NOT saying and NOT regretting
:P:P

hELLnoi wrote:
aabie ryan wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

you will regret that!

NOThing?

aabie ryan wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:
aabie ryan wrote:

you will regret that!

NOThing?

NOT saying, NOT regretting and NOT feeling

Yes that is true. I wouldn't have it any other way. Life would be dead boring if nothing ever happened.

Meet expats all over the world

OR