What is more important in life... love or sex ?

:P naughty question hehe

Hi bonita100!

Indeed with an obvious answer (i think) :whistle:

Armand

both, but i think we can do sex without love but we can not love without sex lol

to me it is love and remember sex is part of love..lol

Cheers girl

Why would you choose between your 2 arms! Please take both!

definitely love wins whatever happen

Give me a hug from someone that loves me over an all night session with someone that will forget me as soon as the door is closed.

neither love nor sex money is the most important thing and health
in my opinion guys
1- good health
2- money
3- love
4-safe and silences
5-sex

What the world needs now is love, sweet love.  It's the only thing that there's just too little of.

Do it, baby.  Harder, harder.

Which is a better song?

Yeah really World needs love , people must try to find solution to love each other :)

Really depends on what stage of your life you're in.  Sex is important at every stage but becomes really meaningful when with someone u love.

for me love of course.. how could there be sex if there's no love.. Lust maybe. but it isnt as great when you have love with it ;)

both.i wanna have both.

Man gives love to get sex, Woman gives sex to get love... that is an obvious quote in my country.

Love is Eternal and sex is essential :)

I'll take true love even without sex anytime

Love is hard to get but sex is very easy to get

So definitely choose love

Love is more important of course, but sex is also important to further strengthen your relationship and intensify the passion.

Hi Bonita,

Regardless of the answer, What makes you think of that question, What is your view point with respect to the same and why??!!

Regards,
Nader

Sex is easy, love on the other hand, can change your life. I'd take love over sex any day.

people be real to uself. We livin in 2011 There is no better then sex these days.. The old cutie duty days r ovaah its bad but this is reality we all need some Extra luuuv..

That`s most of women preference, but, anyway, no child (population) with only love.Sorry.

Thank y'all for those blindingly obvious answers like the pseudo-perceptive advice counselor Troy gives on Star Trek TNG.

And the correct answer is...the one you answered for yourselves. It's subjective. There is no over-arching truth that subsumes the lesser ones. All are equally valid...

Obviouly :cool:

I would say both are important and equally so.When the sex is missing , u realize how important it is, when th elove is missing and the sex is good, u realize that something is missing as well.

Besem wrote:

people be real to uself. We livin in 2011 There is no better then sex these days.. The old cutie duty days r ovaah its bad but this is reality we all need some Extra luuuv..

'No better than sex'?  Tell me that's a joke.

both are too important

well both are important for the circle of life.
if sex is missing then love is shallow and love is missing then sex is routine
so yu need to have both to enjoy life

per me sono due cose diverse e bisogna viverle separatamente

Well, if I was asked this question when I was still a teen, I would have asked ya what's love!
LooooL,
Growing up, u learn that sex without love is meaningless, so def now I will go with LoVe.

without love no sex and without sex no love....... so both are two sides of a coin

Love is possible with or without physical touch.

Whereas sex is impossible without physical touch.

Love is done with heart, no need for body parts & sex is impossible with just the heart, body parts must be used.

True love is done with just one person, one can have sex with many persons without the feeling of love.

Sex can be achieved through money but not love.

Therefore, Love is more important!

Hi Bonita,

True & Sincere love is more important in life but most of the time it gives pain which last through  out of our life.

Getting Sex is not a big issue but have no long lasting memories. 

JOJO

LOVE LUST MAKE LUV

Everyone can love everyone.  Not everyone can have sex with everyone.

any problem!!!! :D:D

I think love is more important. If I didn't have sex I would be ok, but it is necessary to have love to survive as a human being. A new born baby can die if it is not ever touched or held or loved. Plus, love feels better than sex ever can! You get a tingly, butterfly, heart-jumpy feeling that doesn't ever go away. That feeling only lasts a little bit during sex. As The Beatles once said, "Love is all we need". ♥

'Sex without love is an empty experience. But as empty experiences go. its a pretty good empty experience'....Woody Allen

Me, Id rather be skiing.  :)

Both are not different..It is like the Chicken or egg puzzle!

Love Produce GENERATIONS Sex Produce only Men Or Women

BOTH  LOVE AND SEX1!!

Meet other expats and join the events

OR