Opening my travel agency branch office in Durban

Hi,

I am an Indian now living in Mauritius. I have my own travel and tour agency dealing with holiday pacakges for Mauritius as well as for destination worldwide. At this pint of time I have several representation branches in India and think it is about time I go global.

I feel there is lot of potential for travel business to and out of South Africa and  I think Joburg would have been ideal. The reason why I decided on Durban is because I fell Durban is comparatively more safer then Joburg and secondly there is a huge Indian community living in Durban that would an addtional advantage.

Please do let me your opinion  regarding  the scope for the same, both positive and negative is welcome. Any Durban based South African or expat want to join me in this venture is welcome , so kindly send me a private message if interested.

Cheers
Terence Cardoz
divinehm.com
Mauritius

hi terence,
i like your great idea and will love to be part of it. Currently an staying in Pretoria. Both location are nice and will like two branch to be created in both places ( joberg & Durban). email me at " [email protected]" for more info & let have a full discusion abt it. keep in touch

from tony

hi Terence, good idea ..branch creative,,! in Durban as more Indian people should be a very good idea.I come from Italy and also here lots fo global ..me is working out to go back to Durban,my family lives there...should be fantastic to talk more about it,,! have a great afternoon!

Hello rose77 -> Just to note that this thread is 2 years old. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yes than u!! I realized iithen,, becauce Expat.com sent me a new about it just now vecause i am new in it... So think they allarm me just to read it.. And in my bbm did not see the date ;-)))than u have a great day!