Romania

Anybody from Romania?!...I feel so lonely here in washington DC...it's no romanians, here?!:rolleyes::/:cheers:

Welcome to Expat.com doru1003!

A little introduction may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

ok...introduction...new in this neighbourhood...
I'm a 22 years old male...I am from Romania, City Braila....just succeed my barceloor degree 3 months ago and after that i came in US with a J-1 working visa for 3 month. I was working as a stocker in Food Lion grocery store, in Avon North Carolina.
7 days ago my contract with Food Lion was finised and I came in Washington DC for living and working here...
I applied to USCIS for extending my visa for another 6 months- B2 tourist visa...right now i got my confirmation letter from USCIS and I'm waiting for my visa...i know that i have to wait 2 months or more...
I'm living in a house in Silver Spring, MD, very close to DC....with 2 russian boys, 2 ukrainean girls and 1 peruan girl...and i'm looking for a job, but i need somebody to pay me cash, because I'm just a tourist right now , so it's not relly legal to work...but everybody from the house is working in this way, so...the think is that i just got here, and i need some friends...and maybe somebody who can help me with finding a job...

Welcome to Expat.com doru1003! :)

Thank you very much for this introduction.

I'm sure you will get lots of new contacts here. Do not hesitate to participate in other threads on the Networking Washington forum as well. :)

All the best,
Christine