Piano & Violin lessons; English-speaking teacher from London

Hi there,

I have been living in London for the past 6 years and have recently moved to Koln. I have been teaching for the past 10 years and if you are searching for an English speaker music teacher, I'll be happy to make home visits too.

I teach classical, jazz, pop and also other genres.
Preparation for exams as requested and specialize with children
from age 4y/o onwards to adult.

Please call for more information if you are interested.

Monica

Hi Monica, and welcome on board :)

You should also post in the classifieds > classes

All the best,

Julien

Hi Monica,

I'm interested but I have neither a piano nor a violin. I'd like to learn both instruments by the way. Are you still in Cologne? I'd like to hear from you.

Jude

Hi Jude,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that since you posted on an old thread you may not have any reply.

If you are looking for music classes, I invite you to post an advert in the section music classes in Cologne.

You may also start a new thread if you have other questions.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi Monica!
I just came to Cologne and looking for opportunity to continue practicing on playing piano. I would like to have some lessons with you, but the main thing is that i don't have a place, specifically piano for practicing. I would be glad if you tell me any advice where I could use piano for practicing approximately 5-6 days a week. Of course I really want to have lessons with you too!
Hope to hear any advice from you!
With the best regards,
Angelina Vigovska.  :top:

Hi Angelika,

I've recently moved to Singapore, Asia and no longer lives in Cologne. I'm sorry but there's is a piano shop in the city centre which you can rent a piano on monthly/yearly basis. Check them out although I'm not sure where exactly the piano shop is. I can confirm it's not far off from Hohe Strasse, the shopping street. I wish I could be more helpful. I bet Google can help you find out?

I am pretty sure they could also recommend some piano teachers to you although I know that piano teachers are not many in Cologne. I wish you all the best.

Monica

Dear Monica!
Thank you very much! I will try to find out about this shop!